June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

That Undftd tee photoshop is hilarious
roll.gif

Seriously though, when was the last time a Laker got a triple double, just wondering

Picked up my silver/black foams and a white/red XX3 for a friend.

img0959cp8.jpg

Can't wait for this weekend for the 7/16 CDP!

Been looking for these babies for a long time. Finally got them, my favorite balling shoes ever! I had the white/red colorway back when these came out...stilllooking for them!

5yfdhz.jpg

$40
pimp.gif

i need the misprint or the orginal undftd tee...
anyone got a XXL willing to pay $75 for one...
hit me up thx

i not a lakers fan but i love UNDFTD... BOSTON BABY!

Originally Posted by chi town aloha

That Undftd tee photoshop is hilarious
roll.gif

Seriously though, when was the last time a Laker got a triple double, just wondering
Lamar had a couple this year...

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

lmao.. I love that shirt. Celtics all day everyday. Too many laker fans on NT, most of them just hopped on the bandwagon..
Man, I could say the same about Celtic fans... they go 24-58 in 06-07 and everyone damn near forgets they even in the league... but oh, they win 66games this year and everone is suddenly a Celtic fan... even all the Laker haters here in Cali act like they are Boston fans when they know they got Clipperjerseys in their closet. I been reppin the purple and gold since I was 6 years old... Celtic fans are all up on that bandwagon son... trust me.

Ricky...Jacob...DOPE purchases my dudes.

Jacob, I ended up not gettin that Casio, it was Fugazi.............

Cris.

Nice pickups everyone. Found some white XXI's and the basketball XXI's at my store gonna scoop today should only be like 150 for both.

Back
Top Bottom