June 2008 WDYWT!!

Originally Posted by solistik

Off to work I go, graveyard is FTW..

Good to see you're liking graveyard shift so far. I worked graveyard @ my job for the last year & a half before being transferred to day shift lastweek. I don't miss the hours (from my experience, sleeping during the day & working nights is FTL), but I miss how chill it was (not having to dealw/upper management) & all the cool people I worked with on that shift.

Anyways, back to the topic @ hand:

Today: wht/blk XIV's to work
dg6r9l.jpg

cell phone shot distorting the image. lol there sz12 but look like toddlers:

btw any nters pick up the sz10.5 barely used pair on ebay of the 2000s for 85 shipped? whoever it was got a helluva bargain
e4815a4f68cac8bead7b459b1f7d0f30eec8ba6.pjpg
f2125774da683cbecaeb8e7c08ec77424c00166.pjpg

^
You saw those too eh Wally?

I was about to impulse em, just because of the price, and I don't have a 2000 pair..

But its a tad bit too big for me.

My sister asked me to send her a picture of my shoes so I figured I would post them here also since I always view this thread.

img00219oq6.jpg

Originally Posted by SoylentB707

Good to see you're liking graveyard shift so far. I worked graveyard @ my job for
the last year & a half before being transferred to day shift last week. I don't miss
the hours (from my experience, sleeping during the day & working nights is FTL),
but I miss how chill it was (not having to deal w/upper management) & all the cool
people I worked with on that shift.
I take care of mentally disabled people at their house, and by the time I get there
(10:00PM) they are usually asleep all the way to the time I get off (8:00AM). And
I work Monday through Thursday, so I'm pretty happy with my job. I just sleep,
watch TV or play with my PSP and/or DS. Now only if I got paid more, it'd be the
perfect job for a lazy bum such as myself.

Sup_

Actually its...

For the Loss.

Ps. I need some Gel lytes... damn you Ty.

Peace.

I was just thinking the same about those Gel Lytes....I'm really liking the ones that A.R.C. did.

rivington-club-asics-gel-lyte-iii-hires-4.jpg

Vegas Family UNDFTD X STUSSY X FRUITION

Stussy x futura button up
Stussy shorts
Visvim

2vdfrdu.jpg

TODAY...

fixing the grill and off to Costco for some B-B-Queing to host Game 1 of the NBA Finals for fam & friends....

LET'S

GO

LAKERS!!!

Back
Top Bottom