June 2008 WDYWT!!

Again today...Only with some shorts on this time...

320286582.jpg

a12ware89- It wont be your last pair I promise.

Riverdale Road- Nicccce. I've been debating on saving that colorway for next summer or breaking it out during my Asics run.

NRG55- I'd say GOOGLE "Asics Gel Lyte III", should be some online somewhere. The GT II's are nice as well.

Damn Ty, you've created some kind of a monster with those Asics! I'm with you on the ones A.R.C. is releasing....they're $150,but that's still a little steep for me. Then again, out of curiousty, I checked eBay and some dude already has them up with BIN price of $500, so heobviously feels that they're worth there weight in gold.

According to the e-mail that I got from A.R.C.: the Gel Lyte's, go on sale tomorrow at $150 a pop at 11:00am EST....it says they take phone orders, but Ihave no experience with them, so I'm not sure how that goes.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

a12ware89- It wont be your last pair I promise.

Riverdale Road- Nicccce. I've been debating on saving that colorway for next summer or breaking it out during my Asics run.

NRG55- I'd say GOOGLE "Asics Gel Lyte III", should be some online somewhere. The GT II's are nice as well.

Thanks Ty

What I wore to watch the Finals...
2evffci.jpg

JK...

Went to the Museum Of Natural History with the sis..

28k1yja.jpg

My sister seems to weigh nothing lol...

1zzglrt.jpg

24ydaav.jpg

2v0kbco.jpg

Back
Top Bottom