June 2008 WDYWT!!

West 4th St
NBA
Nike

l_f6f3ab5bb871c48f43774a8bc2426307.jpg

^ I was never a fan of VIs... but that pic makes them look ridiculous.. 11/11.5 anyone.. ?

Originally Posted by FlightClub x SD

INFAreds..

FlightClub x SD:

Your attention is needed here:

http://niketalk.com/topic/79752

Apparently a fellow NTer sent you a money order for a pair of kicks you were selling, and you decided to keep his money. You have 48 hours to reply to thethread in the above link or you will be banned. If you value your NT membership or more importantly your integrity as a human being, do the right thing andreturn his money/send him HIS kicks.

Again, you have 48 hours.

I've witnessed more scamming here than ISS in the past. That's just me, though...sorry for getting off topic.

FlightClub x SD, nice VI's

blk/cement PRod 2's to work on a hot day in the Bay....working in a cleanroom during the summer is no fun
25jxoy8.jpg

Infared VI's...one of the few shoes I regret selling. AAAARGH!
smh.gif

Recent fits...

Oriole fitted x unds Converse Jack Purcell...
1012816sg4.jpg

1012815oy1.jpg

To attend Commenwealth D.C. N.E.R.D. listening party...had a hella' good time.
1012831wr9.jpg

1012857jk1.jpg

Yesterday...Oriole fitted x Vans Sk8 Hi (Iron Maiden)...
1012903bi2.jpg

1012906uu8.jpg

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

I've witnessed more scamming here than ISS in the past. That's just me, though...sorry for getting off topic.

yep. Ive heard of way more scamming on NT then ISS. NT'ers BEWARE.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Kitrov stay with the action figures
pimp.gif

How many toys do you exactly have lol?

laugh.gif
Way too manybro, it's crazy. Whenever I buy new stuff my girl always starts asking me where I'm planning on keeping all of it.
I have all the movie Ironman action figures on the way, but the customs have been holding them for a week now. I'll probably have to pay extra taxes andwhat not. BASTARDS
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom