June 2008 WDYWT!!

319006874.jpg

the streets of nyc are so hot i got to walk on my tipetoes lol

Nice group of shoes the last few pages

Someone want to fill me in why everyone's suddenly "stuntin" on bikes, more specifically BMX bikes that I know are being used by posers who arenot really doing tricks?

Does it have to do with "the cool kids"?

No hate, I just want to know the sudden craze with it. I understand gas prices are definitely affecting it, but why do half these bikes look like they havegotten zero use?

not a soccer fan, but wore these to my italian dominant school to rub in italy's 3-0 loss. (Recycled pic btw)

Phinsfan13 wrote:

Someone want to fill me in why everyone's suddenly "stuntin" on bikes, more specifically BMX bikes that I know are being used by posers who are not really doing tricks?

No hate, I just want to know the sudden craze with it. I understand gas prices are definitely affecting it, but why do half these bikes look like they have gotten zero use?

Yes the cool kids have alot to do with it.Bikes have become an accessory to hypebeast now.Some just want a nice bike and some just like to feel cool, buthey what can you do

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

today: kruxspecials

2vhws60.jpg

kinda wish i still had my kruxspecials...they seemed a little more snug than air max runners usually are so i ended up selling them

that was a good price he had

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

sbxhomeroomxapcxinfrareds: to corner bar to watch game with friends. w00t to Celtics win. smh to 23 to 3 lead crush.
ohwell.gif

i know, right?

i thought he was atleast wearin' boxers at first but then when i looked at the backside pic i realized he wasn't...he's either goin' commandoor some skivvies

today for work....

87225baeb1b0b80a61d86e834ef27426148e929.pjpg

yo shortyc you gotta let me know when you get that blu cd in... busted the atc's out again lol

Originally Posted by sneakfreek182

Phinsfan13 wrote:

Someone want to fill me in why everyone's suddenly "stuntin" on bikes, more specifically BMX bikes that I know are being used by posers who are not really doing tricks?

No hate, I just want to know the sudden craze with it. I understand gas prices are definitely affecting it, but why do half these bikes look like they have gotten zero use?

Yes the cool kids have alot to do with it.Bikes have become an accessory to hypebeast now.Some just want a nice bike and some just like to feel cool, but hey what can you do

i still got the black silver and orange mongoose from 6th grade onlock.

Thanks for the love on my ID's, I was stoked to get'm before they took off the mesh option, a closer look for those who haven't seen them yet:

Back
Top Bottom