June 2008 WDYWT!!

the other day

dsc00112ul2.jpg

Awww linens. I remember scooping up 3 pairs of from the Conroe Nike Outlet back in the day, best $160 shipped I ever spent. Man, that was Pre-Retro forum.
Wade- those Jacks are awesome.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Awww linens. I remember scooping up 3 pairs of from the Conroe Nike Outlet back in the day, best $160 shipped I ever spent. Man, that was Pre-Retro forum.

hahaha, that was you??? I heard people take about it.

anyways today..

Dope fits everyone. I worked today (lifeguard), so cheap flip flops and Nautica bathing suit. No need for a pic.

Thanks Ty my man!
Hey...If your just releasing that pinwheel LDRS fitted...lemme know if a size 8 is still available. I likes!!!

LEX...That pic make those Footpatrol Stabs look soooo good! One of my favs. Damn shame they closed down. Shop knew how to do a colab right.

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by cquan05

^Polo belt........$55 on the site.
LOL.... steal/robbery of Polo, when I picked up about 5-6-7 colorways for 10 dollars each from Marshalls when I was there about 2 years ago...

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by donjuan513

hahaha, that was you??? I heard people take about it.
I think homie from sneakerpimp.com wiped that outlet clean for those linens. That was "Pre-Me having any money."

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I almost forgot...ABOOGIIE...
smokin.gif
fit a few pages back.

Luv the constant Puma postings!!!

HOLLA!!!

thanks for the compliment, sir.

today ..

l_f520691c3f48a3a96ea1c2315ff57dac.png

sample color changing sky high iis

Cleveland.......To Get Owned by the weather.

AAA.Levi's.OG 1995 Air Trainer Max.
2m7elvm.jpg

anmviv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom