June 2011 Dunk Mid SB Orion Blue/ Black

As the June '11 release start to trickle into European skate stores, Dissent in the UK has received its delivery of the Dunk Mid Pro SB, black/orion blue. Watch out for these in your local over the coming weeks. 

51ce58c71443f52b56e0a01def1466aa.jpg

ff10ff1e1166cf36cde6dd3705e2daba.jpg

4e929cc2a8982d091bbf4c7cff4b720c.jpg

42e4efb89b49265b9dfeee17b1bf6ff0.jpg

316b78d885e2a4166d95fd427cce499e.jpg

8a82ecf8b0e9456af612aa021fc21960.jpg

NSB

As the June '11 release start to trickle into European skate stores, Dissent in the UK has received its delivery of the Dunk Mid Pro SB, black/orion blue. Watch out for these in your local over the coming weeks. 

51ce58c71443f52b56e0a01def1466aa.jpg

ff10ff1e1166cf36cde6dd3705e2daba.jpg

4e929cc2a8982d091bbf4c7cff4b720c.jpg

42e4efb89b49265b9dfeee17b1bf6ff0.jpg

316b78d885e2a4166d95fd427cce499e.jpg

8a82ecf8b0e9456af612aa021fc21960.jpg

NSB

they reminded me of j packs, but ya everyone is saying send help....i actually dont know yet, they look nice with the suede and are simple too. then again so were those red suede mids and look at them. I need to find a pair, you didnt cop yet right luis?

they reminded me of j packs, but ya everyone is saying send help....i actually dont know yet, they look nice with the suede and are simple too. then again so were those red suede mids and look at them. I need to find a pair, you didnt cop yet right luis?

Originally Posted by ALDY

Not bad at all.

ElCeritto - Congrats on hitting 1k Posts!

thanks man (been on here since 06 so it actually took a long time, i didnt really start posting on NT until last year), the mids should have straps imo, but the cw is good.

Not bad at all.

thanks man (been on here since 06 so it actually took a long time, i didnt really start posting on NT until last year), the mids should have straps imo, but the cw is good.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Not bad at all.

eek.gif

1K posts in 5 Years..

That has got to be a record! 

(JK) 
laugh.gif

Back to the Nike Sb Mid Talk..
In my opinion, 
Straps on Nike Dunk Mids set it aside from the Dunk Lows & Highs.. 

However I'm sure it was looked down upon due to the fact that no one really liked the Straps on the Mids. 

( Every decent Nike Sb Mid Release, everyone would wish that they were either Lows or Highs due to the strap.. Some would even CUT straps off.. )

But,

Looks like Nike SB made a smart decision by eliminating the Straps.. since they're finally making $ from them..

laugh.gif

Not bad at all.

eek.gif

1K posts in 5 Years..

That has got to be a record! 

(JK) 
laugh.gif

Back to the Nike Sb Mid Talk..
In my opinion, 

However I'm sure it was looked down upon due to the fact that no one really liked the Straps on the Mids. 

( Every decent Nike Sb Mid Release, everyone would wish that they were either Lows or Highs due to the strap.. Some would even CUT straps off.. )

But,

Looks like Nike SB made a smart decision by eliminating the Straps.. since they're finally making $ from them..

laugh.gif

I remember the early dunk mids, looked like lows with straps, hahaha....Mids w/o straps look like odd highs, but whatever. Mids arent that popular among collectors, even Skate Mentals (666 pairs) and Moats, are like 200ish and I think Moats were 300 box price at SPoT when they dropped.

Everyone is still on highs and lows. This cw is solid imo, but I wouldnt mind if they discontinued the mid, but certain cws are great imo. If I can get these for box or even lower, then I'll prob cop, but not sure yet.

I remember the early dunk mids, looked like lows with straps, hahaha....Mids w/o straps look like odd highs, but whatever. Mids arent that popular among collectors, even Skate Mentals (666 pairs) and Moats, are like 200ish and I think Moats were 300 box price at SPoT when they dropped.

Everyone is still on highs and lows. This cw is solid imo, but I wouldnt mind if they discontinued the mid, but certain cws are great imo. If I can get these for box or even lower, then I'll prob cop, but not sure yet.

Not bad at all.

In my opinion, 

But,

laugh.gif

The only mids i've ever liked were the Linoleums and the Peacocks, and i think them being mids actually did justice to the design.

Not bad at all.

In my opinion, 

But,

laugh.gif

The only mids i've ever liked were the Linoleums and the Peacocks, and i think them being mids actually did justice to the design.

Back
Top Bottom