June 2018 WDYWT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180530_201827.jpg

Blows my mind how fake the 2011s look. How in the hell did Nike allow that to even happen.

My boy was wearing his a couple weeks ago and I was like dog, why you wearing fake 11s? He was like nah, I bought these at Foot Locker from _ . I was in shock. Fakes starting to look real, the real is starting to look fake.

Blows my mind how fake the 2011s look. How in the hell did Nike allow that to even happen.

My boy was wearing his a couple weeks ago and I was like dog, why you wearing fake 11s? He was like nah, I bought these at Foot Locker from _ . I was in shock. Fakes starting to look real, the real is starting to look fake.
That’s wild. Maybe dude I got em from thought the same thing. I’ve liked 11s, just too many variables that go along with this sneaker. Fakes, resell prices, etc...... Always been partial to the I.E. instead I didn’t have to worry about that. However, I am waiting for JB to correct the blk/red joints with no elephant print, no smoked soles and the correct carbon fiber. So I feel y’all in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom