June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
Now that I watched the full show, it was definitely one of the weakest Takeovers in quite some time.

Xia Li slowly going back to her OG attire tho
A30D8A7A-56E9-4911-B68D-317799286180.png

Peep Game Peep Game the 718 truth the 718 truth T0INE T0INE

They need to make a Dark Side Of The Ring episode that exposes what a big piece of 💩 that Hulk Hogan is. He did a lot of detrimental 💩 for decades behind the scenes. He even did a lot of unethical things in real life.

He did so much 💩 that would provide a good quantity of acts that would fill that episode. Like he snitched on Jesse Ventura to kiss Vince's a%$ and effectively destroyed a potential union. All the times he abused his creative control and veto power. How he tarnished WCW with his ideas for The Renegade and Dungeon Of Doom. It could also cover his bad parenting, infidelity, and racism.

If Hangmin isn't the one that eventually takes the belt off Omega, A&W will have screwed up royally.

If Hangmin isn't the one that eventually takes the belt off Omega, A&W will have screwed up royally.

Too busy making him out to be a drunkard.

But that is just something that is probably too "new" for me to comprehend.

#OutOfTouch

That was a great week when they had specials on The Ultimate Warrior on different channels because it was quite a contrast between the two.

The A&E special on that Sunday seemed to try to paint a good picture of him albeit acknowledging his flaws and f ups.

But that Dark Side Of The Ring episode later that week really delved into what a piece of 💩 he was as a wrestler and a person. Jim Ross & Jim Cornette did a great job of taking a 💩
on him because they told the absolute truth about him. Although a lot of us knew that he was a piece of 💩 with severe mental problems who was a cancer when he didn't get his way, I was shocked to learn he was a bigger piece of 💩 when his ex-wife revealed he cheated on her.

At least that Dark Side Of The Ring taught us this about him, Ultimate Warrior = Ultimate Cheater

It's so crazy how young he was during his run. Dude just turned 46. Younger than guys like The Edge, Chris Gin, and Jericho who are all still going.

"Everything is fine. "

It is.

Yall just mad cause WWE can swing their figurative member all over wrestling and no matter how mad or bothered you all get, it doesnt matter.

I love it so much.

Even if no one buys a ticket to a house show ever again, it really doesnt matter.

Back
Top Bottom