Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

WaterloggedFlawedAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-max-14mb.gif

MajesticPlasticHoverfly-max-14mb.gif

Ricochet teamed with Johnny Gargano to defeat Tommaso Ciampa and The Velveteen Dream, which was originally advertised to be singles matches with Ricochet vs. Dream and Gargano vs. Ciampa. The end of the match saw Ricochet hit a suicide dive on Dream while Gargano made Ciampa tap out. Ricochet looked like he missed Dream and landed awkwardly. He was slow to get up as the referee threw up the dreaded "X" symbol. He was then helped to the back by an official but returned to the ring to celebrate with Gargano. Ricochet draped himself in a French flag and celebrated, showing no real signs of an injury.

Lucky.

Catching up in here.

The most craziest thing I saw at work was a woman who stabbed a good samaritan in his testicles.

Story:

Boyfriend beating up girlfriend in parking lot. Good samaritan interfere and start beating up the boyfriend. Girlfriend pulled out a knife and stabbed the good samaritan. Boyfriend and girlfriend took off.

And this is why, unless it's my sister or another close family member I don't get involved in domestic disputes.

Catching up in here.

And this is why, unless it's my sister or another close family member I don't get involved in domestic disputes.

Exactly. I was minding my business the other day when this young girl and this dude decided to start scrapping. Lady gonna ask my why I don’t break it up. Hit her with the

tenor.gif

Who gonna raise my son if one of these kids decide to smoke me?

Yo DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , why you at e3 for real? :lol:

And what food are you hitting up down there? :nerd:

My boy used to work for BETHESDA and is doing Freelance web-design stuff now. He wanted us to roll with him because he went solo last year.

I wasn't doing anything so a few of us came out here with him.

Food has been limited thus far to Food Trucks @ the Convention Center and stuff around Hollywood Blvd (where our Air BNB) is.

So tourist stuff around AirBnb. We will probably venture out more today-Friday. My main goal is to get to Howlin Ray's

Back
Top Bottom