jus got my ride back

i bought a 96 impala last september.....jus got it back from the stereo shop........14k later and 9 months of waiting and man, its just too loud.........i put four 12inch jl audio w3 v4's in the trunk custom setup and push em with the new hd series 1200 watt rms jl amp.......2 sets of 6 by 9's on the rear deck and componet 6.5's upfront in the doors....also powered by 2 jl 600/4 hd series amps......it sounds great.....but i think its offical and im getting old....10 yrs ago id have thought it was the coolest, and now im like what the hell was i smoking on the day i shelled out that much paper for a system.....

435760d1332433644-how-do-i-clean-wheat-pennies-useless_without_pics_2.gif.jpg

$14k on a damb speaker system...that's well more than the car itself is worth...plus it's over 15 years old...what if it breaks down?  damn i feel bad for you...
roll.gif
roll.gif

o well...have fun bumping your YoungBloodZ and Lil Scrappy

That's crazy story cus i too bought a 96 impala last september.....jus got it back from the stereo shop........14k later and 9 months of waiting and man, itsjust too loud.........i put four 12inch jl audio w3 v4's in the trunk custom setup and push em with the new hd series 1200 watt rms jl amp.......2 sets of 6 by 9's on the rear deck and componet 6.5's upfront in the doors....also powered by 2 jl 600/4 hd series amps......it sounds great.....but i think itsoffical and im getting old....10 yrs ago id have thought it was the coolest, and now im like what the hell was i smoking on the day i shelled out that much paper for a system.....

Originally Posted by davizzy

That's crazy story cus i too bought a 96 impala last september.....jus got it back from the stereo shop........14k later and 9 months of waiting and man, itsjust too loud.........i put four 12inch jl audio w3 v4's in the trunk custom setup and push em with the new hd series 1200 watt rms jl amp.......2 sets of 6 by 9's on the rear deck and componet 6.5's upfront in the doors....also powered by 2 jl 600/4 hd series amps......it sounds great.....but i think itsoffical and im getting old....10 yrs ago id have thought it was the coolest, and now im like what the hell was i smoking on the day i shelled out that much paper for a system.....

go back to hb

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

i bought a 96 impala last september.....jus got it back from the stereo shop........14k later and 9 months of waiting and man, its just too loud.........i put four 12inch jl audio w3 v4's in the trunk custom setup and push em with the new hd series 1200 watt rms jl amp.......2 sets of 6 by 9's on the rear deck and componet 6.5's upfront in the doors....also powered by 2 jl 600/4 hd series amps......it sounds great.....but i think its offical and im getting old....10 yrs ago id have thought it was the coolest, and now im like what the hell was i smoking on the day i shelled out that much paper for a system.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At least tell me it was a SS. 

I love the 96 impala as much as the next man, but I'm not crazy enough to through 14k just into sound.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At least tell me it was a SS. 

I love the 96 impala as much as the next man, but I'm not crazy enough to through 14k just into sound.

sodium chloride..

Did they make any other Impala in 96?(those are caprices)

Pretty sure OP has a daily driver.
Spoiler [+]
pics, doe

where is ninjahood at to make sense of this... ?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

It takes 9 months to install a stereo?

14k on layaway most likely...
put down 1k for deposit, and monthly installments on that thang could take you about 9 months... 
30t6p3b.gif

For real, that whip better have a flawless engine, immaculate bodywork and a great refurbished interior.  Cause if son spent all that cake on sound and nothing else just to hear his trunk rattle
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom