Jus recieved info about XI/XII PACKAGE.

i hope this is false

columbias are my least favorite XI (give me jams, concords, or breds)

Obsidians are okay but give me(playoffs, bred, taxi, or white, and red)

From JB's point of view Obsidians would be a good way to use what is probably the least popular OG XII colorway.... they'd really want to be sure to balance that out with an XI colorway that's in demand though. The Columbias seem unpopular compared to to other XIcolorways, and a variation of the Concords dropped in the DMPs.

So maybe the Space Jams? Or maybe the Black/Red colorway? Perhaps they could use the Cool Grey XI.

Although they did release a version of the Concord's in the DMP, It's still feasible that it could release again.

But imo, It's Space Jams or Black/Reds.

Any will make me happy though.

I have a friend too.. He said that your post is pure speculation and no pics=no proof=Yawn!
smh.gif

A close friend of mine revealed that the folks at JB
smh.gif

Now he cant confirm what colorways will be released

smh.gif

he thinks it will be

smh.gif

Now the plans at JB have a reputation of changing

smh.gif

Great way to cover your*@!%!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The only pair of XIs I like and my favorite XIIs.

This was exactly what I was hoping for. Both my Jordan grails in one pack?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the information!

I'm mainly interested in the Space Jams or Concords here. Also, the Cool Grey XI's would be cool as well. Not really feelin the Columbia XI's allthat much for obvious reasons such as the yellowing problems that make the shoe look french vanilla in about 5 years or so. But regardless of what's in thepackage, I love me some XI's and I need some XII's so I gotta cop.

i was hoping the white/black XI and Taxi XII and if the columbias and french blue are confirmed that package has just been dehyped

The Columbia's are my favorite Jordan period!! So if they do re-release they should have the same color soles as the black and university blue retroV's!! I wouldn't mind having the french blue XII's either!

I could honestly care less what XI's they put in the pack...but PLEASE give me white/red XII's JB. I need those XII's in my life...more than anyother sneaker

If this pack released, it would be the greatest pack of all time.....for me at least. My grails are the Obsidians and a brand new pair of Columbias alwayslooks fresh! Please JB, make this rumor a reality.

ya i doubt the concords were release because they released in the dmp pack just under 2 years ago. breds and playoffs =) but seriously any 11's are hot

I am in agreement with most people here. I want space jams or the blk/red XI's. I wouldnt mind the obsidian XII's seeing how those were the color Ihad. I think the space jams would be cool with a blue outsole that matched the color of the jumpman just like the blk/red. Just my opinion. I dont like solesthat yellow.

Back
Top Bottom