Just a heads up...Wale to be featured in The WP tomorow...

good to so a local cat do good and get pub for something not negative
The net, the only place were you can be what you want to be....

This is definitely good news. Congrats man.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Dag. Just Dag.

Someone got REAL Defensive.

Bruh...when Kev Speaks....and it touches you, you can either respond in kind, but come correct. Or try not to be defensive. It looks like a guilty conscience is speaking.

If it were me, I would use it as something to drive me. Hell, I still think some of Lebrons boys are getting a free ride. Its up to you to either NOT care what people say or prove them wrong.

I know Dan called me a while back asking advice and I gave it no problem.. why? Cause it meant he is trying to do what's best.

I remember Victor coming on here about a year ago and said he had some things in the hopper and he wasn't taking all the criticism the way people thought because HE knew what he had going on. Obviously he's right. He did know.

I liked the WP piece, because it did seem real. Apparently this dude is REALLY doin big things from what I hear out heun in Oregon.

Nuff said.

See the Wale crew soon.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
Watch my vids. Add my myspaces (yes, plural). And while we're at it, support Lavan by buying some Everyday Pple gear. Support MyT by dowloading his show on your co-worker's computer. Support Ian by buying a Scion. Support Mr. Shoedon by paying your Verizon bills on time. Support Kev by letting the man have a good seat at Applebee's. Support Rudolph by catching a diseaseAnd support RockDeep by listening to Britney Spears. :rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
Hell, I still think some of Lebrons boys are getting a free ride

Outside of Maverick... those other Bamma's aint doing @#%$///

Yeah. Shoechick killed with with that support comment.

Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

I read the article as well, but never really heard any of his music... I do have a question,

Why is it that I am more familiar with Bonney's "..in the Pocket" than anything Wale has put out?

Marketing issue? Or did Bonney's camp just rush to put something together?

Oh yeah... and don't think I didn't notice DCshoechicks Plugs...

Britanny? lolololol That aint right! I am more of a Pink or Dido type!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
I read the article as well, but never really heard any of his music... I do have a question,

Why is it that I am more familiar with Bonney's "..in the Pocket" than anything Wale has put out?

Marketing issue? Or did Bonney's camp just rush to put something together?

because Tabi put out an indie album last December, did a video with Dr. Teeth, promoted a single via radio and MTV jams.

Wale hasn't released an album or "single" yet

Oh okay... I'll look further into locating some of Wale's music... Any straight 'winners' to go straight to?

his mixtape 100 MILES AND RUNNING is great

you should start there

you can download it directly off his myspace or go to datpiff.com

geez. you guys are tooo emotional! :lol:
laugh.gif

i personally didnt like the article. but im so out the loop I just read it today and was totally oblivious about the whole nike thing... :wow:
eek.gif
Dan!KING: CROWN ME BUMBACLOT!!!

pure FIRE!!! mixed and produced by Boney Starks (he dont know it yet)

[diddy]take that take that[diddy]

:wow:
eek.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
:D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
"EQAUL OPPORTUNITY RACIST"
O.G. Member DreadHeadTHE MANGO JUICE KEEPS DRIPPIN