JUST AN IDEA?

JUST AN IDEA WAT IF JB JUST MADE J'S WIT SO ANTI-YELLOWING SOLES WOULDN'T DAT MAKE MORE DAMN SENSE. BECAUSE DA SOLES OF SPACE JAMS IS CRAZY AFTER ONLY WEARIN DEM A COUPLE TIMES.

It would NEVER happen!! if that were the case noone would ever buy them when they re retro!!!

I've seen so many pairs of 2001 space jams that look BRAND NEW.... minus the piss yellow soles???

smh.gif

Anything that is exposed to temp variations and the elements is going to be affected in some way. What ur asking is not feasible.

I think it prob is feasible just not cost effective.I mean we have all these crazy technologies i think they could make a rubber that does not turn yellow.

Any shoe with a clear sole is going to yellow/dirty when you wear it, no matter what kind of crazy technology you guys think is out there. You're stepping on the ground, which is dirty, it's inevitable and happens to any sort of sole. The best you can do is clean them after each wear.

wouldnt we all love to have are 11's and 5's not yellow.... Just thinking of them yellowing makes me just want to look at em rather then wear em. But i slip em on anyway
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ItsTheMOB

wouldnt we all love to have are 11's and 5's not yellow.... Just thinking of them yellowing makes me just want to look at em rather then wear em. But i slip em on anyway
happy.gif

WHY YOU GOTTA YELL THOUGH?
laugh.gif

So do you prefer Brand Jordan to have made the Space Jams with solid black sole?...And plus it's pretty hard to make an anti-yellowing sole, and if they did, they would charge more money, with isn't worth it imo.

JUST AN IDEA

LETS MAKE NEWBIES WAIT A YR SO WE CAN CLEAR THE FORUM OF THESE IGNORANT & USELESS THREADS CLOUDING OUR BOARD

JUST AN IDEA

it sounds like a good idea but if think if it was possible/feasible it would have been done already imo

Originally Posted by ItsTheMOB

happy.gif

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Any shoe with a clear sole is going to yellow/dirty when you wear it, no matter what kind of crazy technology you guys think is out there. You're stepping on the ground, which is dirty, it's inevitable and happens to any sort of sole. The best you can do is clean them after each wear.

they would make less money and less sales, ppl would replace their yellowing pair that they have. dumbies

you can always color the sole black when you first buy them, that way it never yellow.. problem solved lol

but then again, shoes wont look the way it should, no ice...

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

JUST AN IDEA

LETS MAKE NEWBIES WAIT A YR SO WE CAN CLEAR THE FORUM OF THESE IGNORANT & USELESS THREADS CLOUDING OUR BOARD

JUST AN IDEA
[/thread]

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

you can always color the sole black when you first buy them, that way it never yellow.. problem solved lol

but then again, shoes wont look the way it should, no ice...

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

JB wants to lower costs on their production of shoes havent u seen the bad quality Js they put out nowadays ... making soles that dont yellow wouldnt maximize profit for JB just not going to happen

metal will always rust, paint will always fade,light bulbs will always go out, AND CLEAR SOLES WILL ALWAYS YELLOW. you dont have to be a scientist to know this.

That would be a good idea. But now I just some of my sneakers with the yellow soles sometimes it looks pretty good well atleast in my opinion it does.

First of all, OP, please type in English. I had to read that a few times for it to make sense. I don't understand, I've been reading this message board for a long time and I do recall reading some comments about making the sole even more "icy" than the OG shoes. Looking at the retro SJ, I think they should have kept the integrity of the sole the way it was. Granted, the OG XI's do yellow, but after looking at stock pics of the SJ before they released, I could see this very complaint coming from a mile away. Bottom line, XI's will yellow no matter what, if you want to keep them clean, you can clean them after every wear and buy sea glow, whatever you choose. You can't stop the inevitable, enjoy your shoes people...

Back
Top Bottom