JUST ARRIVED JORDAN XII PLAYOFF's (Black/white).... HELP... Fakes..? Variants..?

SUREFIRE WAY TO TELL????
They feel pretty good on the feet, But I was expecting and Hangtag, or Specialty Paper on these card etc...

The Leather feels amazing the stitching looks great, Hard to say...... The box Just was the first thing that caught my attention and the Jumpman on the side....
I was always tolf you should be able to look over these for about 20 minutes and not find any type of flaw or difference in either shoe.. becuase these are top quality sneakers and have QA people... But I know even Nike makes Mistakes, and are these possible outlet shoes or Seconds.?? or 100% Autehtic..

I paid PAYPAL.. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???? REPUTABLE SOURCE Even that I could even buy and not have to worry about aside from footlocker and finsihline etc.?

Where did you get this OP?!?

The pairs you have looks to be an early release Playoff.

Not fake by any means but a pair that air-randy/slamdunkspace would sell.

Where did you get this OP?!?

The pairs you have looks to be an early release Playoff.

Not fake by any means but a pair that air-randy/slamdunkspace would sell.

I bought These From an Ebay Seller, He sells from CHINA, Which I wasnt so Sure about... But his feedbackwas really good, We did an off ebay trans to save Money directly through paypal.

I bought These From an Ebay Seller, He sells from CHINA, Which I wasnt so Sure about... But his feedbackwas really good, We did an off ebay trans to save Money directly through paypal.

When you say OP??? What does that Mean?
Just lsightly dissapointed by the things I mentioned and the box condition, and lacking some of the flair that some $300 Jordans Tend to have..
OP??
Sorry dont know what that means, So far thanx for everyones opinions hope I will be able to get to the bottom of exactly what I have here.
Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

When you say OP??? What does that Mean?
Just lsightly dissapointed by the things I mentioned and the box condition, and lacking some of the flair that some $300 Jordans Tend to have..
OP??
Sorry dont know what that means, So far thanx for everyones opinions hope I will be able to get to the bottom of exactly what I have here.
Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

NOT Sure IF THIS IS AGAINST the rules or not but in the interest of education here is the guy i bought from.... If anyone can investigate or figure it out.
I know alot of people think that they are Experts on AJ and Nike, but....
http://www.ebay.com/sch/h...ml?_ipg=50&_sop=1&_rdc=1

When someone just says they are fake. or they are real I try to disregard. When someone says the verdict (fake or Real) Then Explains Their Reasoning and WHY. I tend to listen and this forum will serve as education to others in the future.
anyways the site of the seller is listed above if that helps, Shipped EMS so CHINA based...?

NOT Sure IF THIS IS AGAINST the rules or not but in the interest of education here is the guy i bought from.... If anyone can investigate or figure it out.
I know alot of people think that they are Experts on AJ and Nike, but....
http://www.ebay.com/sch/h...ml?_ipg=50&_sop=1&_rdc=1

When someone just says they are fake. or they are real I try to disregard. When someone says the verdict (fake or Real) Then Explains Their Reasoning and WHY. I tend to listen and this forum will serve as education to others in the future.
anyways the site of the seller is listed above if that helps, Shipped EMS so CHINA based...?

OP = Original Poster

Reason why I ask, 'cause there was this whole big fiasco when the '09 Space Jam drop.

And these were the type of sneakers were in question.

They're legit by standard, but due to the lack of quality check and minor/major flaws in them.

And made their way to re-sellers online (ie air-randy, slamdunkspace) to sell as/pass as authentic release.

OP = Original Poster

Reason why I ask, 'cause there was this whole big fiasco when the '09 Space Jam drop.

And these were the type of sneakers were in question.

They're legit by standard, but due to the lack of quality check and minor/major flaws in them.

And made their way to re-sellers online (ie air-randy, slamdunkspace) to sell as/pass as authentic release.

These are basically the "B-grade" or factory variants that Air-Randy sells, as mentioned.

Why do people keep buying on eBay from Hong Kong expecting to get great looking Air Jordans????

These are basically the "B-grade" or factory variants that Air-Randy sells, as mentioned.

Why do people keep buying on eBay from Hong Kong expecting to get great looking Air Jordans????

Originally Posted by super23freak

I'll give OP some slack, I'm sure he wasn't even aware of these.

Originally Posted by super23freak

I'll give OP some slack, I'm sure he wasn't even aware of these.

Back
Top Bottom