JUST ARRIVED JORDAN XII PLAYOFF's (Black/white).... HELP... Fakes..? Variants..?

Hello,
I am somewhat new here collecting off and on for about 15 years, I Bought a Pair of AJ 2012 PLayoff REtro XII Off Ebay... Guy had Excellent Feedback.. Just got the Shoes today.. Some Things strike my concerns... As a Small VAriation in the Appearance of the JUMPMAN Print on the Side of the shoe and The Silver Color that makes it Up.

Also I have seen These With Hangtags.. These CAme Without Any Hangtags or REtro Card or Anything Most NEW Jordans Now come with a little Extra Sumthin'... Ya know..?

I will take some Close Up Pics and LEt you guys tell me.. What you think, ARe these 2nds Lower Quality...? REALLY GOOD FAKES?

Or What..?

Your Help is Much  appreciated becuase I never have spent this much on a single pair of shoes ever in my life So I Just want to make Sure...

Plus the Box, wasnt Exactly PErfect Mint Condition..

HARD TO TELL... THANKS IN ADVANCE and love the community!

PICTURE DESCRIPTION:
Pic1: (1304) - Empty Box with tissue Paper.. Concern: The structurally Just "OK" Box.. PLain Tissue paper as from a pair of $30 Nikes.

Pic2: (1305) - Print on Left Shoe.... Concern: The J in "Jumpman is barely visible and slightly cut off..

Pic3: (1306) - Print on Right Shoe...Concern: Nothing really excpet that is VARIES from the LEFT!? Also the Look and texture of this Material and print.. looks off from OG, But is a Retro.

Pic4: (1307) - STICKER on the The Box that reads UPC Size Etc. Concern: THAT it was not carefully placed on the Box, and has slight air bubble or two along adges and in the middle. (thing Sticker like...

Pic5 (1308) Picture of the Back side of the Box. Concern the Damage on Arrival, Maybe thinner than Avg...?

Pic5 (1306) Pictures of the Tips of Laces... Usually Almost Every Jordan That I own Have Some Sort of Accent or extra reinforcement to keep the lcaes together These are basic laces; concerns me.

Pic6 (1311) REar Back of Shoe Displaying the 23, No Major Concerns here, The Qulity and sewing looks good.

Pic7 (1312) Picture of the Bottom of the Soles, No Major Concern here except for looked like they were tried on inside once on arrival. Looks good Though, Just wanted to give the Experts more to look at.

Pic8 (1313) Pictures of the Front View of the Tips and Toes... No Concerns Here look Excellent, Again, Just want to show the Experts and Get an Opinion.

No Pictures of Hangtags as non were Included... The Leather and MAterials seem to be up to par... The MAterials Are Ultra Soft and Stitching looks very good. Last I heard fakes were getting VERY GOOD lately, and different grades and some cost more than others to make.. 

SO I am looking for the honest opinion on These EXPENSIVE SHOES I JUST BOUGHT... I Could Not Decide between the Red and Black and These, But the fact that these were A NEw Release and Brand New REtro for 2012 I LEANED to The PLAYOFF (black and White Color as I could get a pair in DS Condition for a Fair PRice and Thought it would be a good investment).

PLEASE YOUR OPINIONS! THANKS In Advance... I do not Like Fakes So I do Everything I can to post and share information With others and hope we can help each other to Shutdown the Bix of Contefeits.

laugh.gif

I Uploaded Th pics Can Everyone See...? First time Sorry... Let m eknow IF Anyone Cannot See I am Uploading to photbucket so maybe it is easier for people to See The Pics of these, Just taken.

HERE IS A LINK TO MY PHotoBucket of The EXACT PHOTOS I Uploaded Above if Anyone HAs Issues Looking at them. Please Experts Let me know... Please Only Comment If you are Sure...
Becuase I was always Thought to be great at Identifying fakes a Mile away, But These Just Raise a couple of Concerns.... especailly at the price....

http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/Ross_Virant/

THATS THE ALBUM.

PLEASE IF ANY ISSUES WITH VIEWING LEt me know, I am NEw to Posting HERE!
smile.gif

no pics. upload to photobucket then when u post theres a little camera icon u can link to your account and u can choose photos from there

Tough to say with the recent Jordan quality For example, fat or skinny jumpmans, crooked 23 on 11s, bad cuts, ect. Hard to say with your pair

SUREFIRE WAY TO TELL????
They feel pretty good on the feet, But I was expecting and Hangtag, or Specialty Paper on these card etc...

The Leather feels amazing the stitching looks great, Hard to say...... The box Just was the first thing that caught my attention and the Jumpman on the side....
I was always tolf you should be able to look over these for about 20 minutes and not find any type of flaw or difference in either shoe.. becuase these are top quality sneakers and have QA people... But I know even Nike makes Mistakes, and are these possible outlet shoes or Seconds.?? or 100% Autehtic..

I paid PAYPAL.. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???? REPUTABLE SOURCE Even that I could even buy and not have to worry about aside from footlocker and finsihline etc.?

Where did you get this OP?!?

The pairs you have looks to be an early release Playoff.

Not fake by any means but a pair that air-randy/slamdunkspace would sell.

I bought These From an Ebay Seller, He sells from CHINA, Which I wasnt so Sure about... But his feedbackwas really good, We did an off ebay trans to save Money directly through paypal.

When you say OP??? What does that Mean?
Just lsightly dissapointed by the things I mentioned and the box condition, and lacking some of the flair that some $300 Jordans Tend to have..
OP??
Sorry dont know what that means, So far thanx for everyones opinions hope I will be able to get to the bottom of exactly what I have here.
Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

NOT Sure IF THIS IS AGAINST the rules or not but in the interest of education here is the guy i bought from.... If anyone can investigate or figure it out.
I know alot of people think that they are Experts on AJ and Nike, but....
http://www.ebay.com/sch/h...ml?_ipg=50&_sop=1&_rdc=1

When someone just says they are fake. or they are real I try to disregard. When someone says the verdict (fake or Real) Then Explains Their Reasoning and WHY. I tend to listen and this forum will serve as education to others in the future.
anyways the site of the seller is listed above if that helps, Shipped EMS so CHINA based...?

OP = Original Poster

Reason why I ask, 'cause there was this whole big fiasco when the '09 Space Jam drop.

And these were the type of sneakers were in question.

They're legit by standard, but due to the lack of quality check and minor/major flaws in them.

And made their way to re-sellers online (ie air-randy, slamdunkspace) to sell as/pass as authentic release.

These are basically the "B-grade" or factory variants that Air-Randy sells, as mentioned.

Why do people keep buying on eBay from Hong Kong expecting to get great looking Air Jordans????

Originally Posted by super23freak

These are basically the "B-grade" or factory variants that Air-Randy sells, as mentioned.

Why do people keep buying on eBay from Hong Kong expecting to get great looking Air Jordans????
I'll give OP some slack, I'm sure he wasn't even aware of these.

They don't look fake. The materials, and stitching is in line with current jordan brand. But the flaws scream early release.

Which is obviously what you have.

You can't expect hangtags and special paper when these things haven't even been confirmed to be included with retail pairs. You're lucky you even got a box at all.

Post a side profile picture just to confirm. 12's are easy to tell if they're fake by the shape.

In repsonse to: SUPER23FREAK... I may only make a major AJ purchase once a year.. I searched All over for these Finish line Etc. Footlocker Etc.. The claims and feedback of seller seemed great.. And I was afraid These would go quick so I looked for about a week or two for these thinking I wouldnt get the DS version at this price of 285 shipped.
As IT all Seemed Good.
and he boasted AUTHENTIC, So I never expected a low quality Authentic 300$ Sneaker for Air Jordan...

So I didnt know where else to look, and I did pay with PP so I figured if not happy I could always make a claim which usually does not happen as I research the seller and as I said Noting but good things from him. But these Just do not seem like a $300 Sneaker, and were selling like crazy...

So.. I dunno, I wanted NEW, and Didn want to pay $300 for a Pair of 10 year old retros slightly used and detroirating if I chose to wear or put away.. 'so It was a tough call.
What Do you Guys Think? Worth The Money or Not...

I was 50/50 on the fact of getting REDBLACK or the Black White PLayoff.. But Sided with the PLayoff becuase they were BRand NEw...

Back
Top Bottom