Just bought a pair of 15s from an NT'er... HONESTLY, do you think the have been worn ONE TIME?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

XVs creased easily. with that said, never believe a buyer that says worn once unless you have detailed pics.

That they do, but not like that after 1 wear.  
The seller probably balled in them before he shipped them out to you.  Very very shady.  

This. Amazing what people try to pass off as VNDS these days...
30t6p3b.gif

He got you.

"I shot around in them" always means he actually hooped in them.

Those were worn way more than one time. NT is notorious for this now. "Worm once." "Worn three times." Multiple the number by 5 for a more realistic number! I have pairs I've worn 30-40 times that look almost brand new, much better than that one. I generally won't buy anything unless it's DS or I have enough pics from every angle in good quality to see what I'm really getting. It's too easy to manipulate the look of a worn shoe with a camera phone pic.

Originally Posted by mark2853

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Originally Posted by redsfan3

They are XVs man...that is where you first went wrong

Naw man, those are some of my favorite J's.....  A lot of people make a big deal about the first 13, but the 15s, 16s, and 18s are all underrated.
100% agree on that.
co sign.  The XV's are very underrated.  A lot of the color ways are garbage but the breds are a must.  Get your money back and get another pair.

Yeah bro, for sure bro, those are definitely worn more than once bro, for sure bro.

Are you noticing a pattern here?

To call them beaters is a bit overkill, but they've definitely been worn at least a few times.

Originally Posted by The Truth82

Pics look like they have been worn a lot hope u didn't pay over 100

I paid 110, but what it is looking like right now is that the seller is going to give me 30 back, and we call it a day...... It's still not a for sure thing though.

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Yeah bro, for sure bro, those are definitely worn more than once bro, for sure bro.

Are you noticing a pattern here?

To call them beaters is a bit overkill, but they've definitely been worn at least a few times.

Honestly, with the way that I take care of my kicks, those are beaters. I have a bunch of kicks in my closet that I have had for YEARS that I always wear, that are no where near the creased up and scratched.

file a partial credit card chargeback against the seller. since he misled you you'll get whatever you feel is a fair partial refund if you do that.

Originally Posted by The Truth82

Pics look like they have been worn a lot hope u didn't pay over 100

I paid 110, but what it is looking like right now is that the seller is going to give me 30 back, and we call it a day...... It's still not a for sure thing though.

a mature and sensible resolution. kudos to the both of you.

ps: i love xv's.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

He probably did wear them one time...

.....to play ball
pretty much
same here. He did wear them at least once and not only to walk in them but in strong motions,
maybe to make some shoot outs and drills in the Gym.

You have to be very careful who you buy from. NT has become a haven for guys looking to unload crap. They go and slam the legit check section for their 300 posts, and then start selling.

These acronyms people throw around are meaningless. VNDS, VVNDS, VVVVVNDS.....Means nothing. Everyones definition is different. ALWAYS get pictures, tagged current ones.

No one can look out for you but YOU.

Be very careful when buying a non-deadstock shoe, many are liars and will say anything to sell their shoes. If a shoe was only worn once most likely you wouldn't be able to tell they were worn unless looking at the bottoms.

The seller probably did only wear those XV's One Time, he wore them One Time to do everything in!

Once to the grocery store
Once to shoot around in
Once to play basketball in
Once to go to the mall
Once to go to the movies
Once to the beach
Once to play tennis in
Once to play golf in
Once to walk the great wall of China in
and Once to compte in to marathons with!
roll.gif

I can't stand liars when it comes to shoes! It's happened to me a few times also.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

They are XVs man...that is where you first went wrong

Naw man, those are some of my favorite J's.....  A lot of people make a big deal about the first 13, but the 15s, 16s, and 18s are all underrated.
18 and 16 are two of the best Js in the whole series. May not be as hyped as xi, but I like them a lot more

This is why I only buy kicks that are advertised as ds and if they aren't I get my money back....

Back
Top Bottom