Just bought a pair of 15s from an NT'er... HONESTLY, do you think the have been worn ONE TIME?

I wish you the best of luck gettint ur money back. next time dont rush and request detailed photos. who was the seller?

Originally Posted by SolexSup

He should be sentenced to bukkake
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

XVs creased easily. with that said, never believe a buyer that says worn once unless you have detailed pics.

I learned my lesson with that and a pair of Kobe V's

It would be nice if someone has detailed pics and notifies you of any problems so you won't be surprised, but you have to learn the hard way.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Those were worn way more than one time. NT is notorious for this now. "Worm once." "Worn three times." Multiple the number by 5 for a more realistic number! I have pairs I've worn 30-40 times that look almost brand new, much better than that one. I generally won't buy anything unless it's DS or I have enough pics from every angle in good quality to see what I'm really getting. It's too easy to manipulate the look of a worn shoe with a camera phone pic.
THIS.

JUST BUY DEADSTOCK SHOES FROM NOW ON.

I DON'T EVEN THINK THERE SHOULD BE A NDS, VNDS, VVVVNDS, ETC. SYSTEM ANYMORE. THERE'S ONLY 2 CATEGORIES: WORN AND UNWORN. LET THE PICS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

Put him on blast! thatll start teaching peeps to be honest, or theyll get a bad rep. Even if you got a steal on these, the principal is his word. LIES...lol, or step your photo game up

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Those were worn way more than one time. NT is notorious for this now. "Worm once." "Worn three times." Multiple the number by 5 for a more realistic number! I have pairs I've worn 30-40 times that look almost brand new, much better than that one. I generally won't buy anything unless it's DS or I have enough pics from every angle in good quality to see what I'm really getting. It's too easy to manipulate the look of a worn shoe with a camera phone pic.
THIS.

JUST BUY DEADSTOCK SHOES FROM NOW ON.

I DON'T EVEN THINK THERE SHOULD BE A NDS, VNDS, VVVVNDS, ETC. SYSTEM ANYMORE. THERE'S ONLY 2 CATEGORIES: WORN AND UNWORN. LET THE PICS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

Unfortunately that wont even save you.. I traded someone on nt for Concords... The pair I sent him where perfect. The pair I received not so much.. Same situation with terrible pics.. the pair I received where ds but looked like b grades..  At end of the the day all I planned on doing was playing ball in them so I didn't care too much..  Was just a little pissed when i saw them because the seller knew what he was doing by taking bad pics

Those are not even on VNDS level, forget about the side creasing look at the mid-sole creases.

So true about only buying DS. These sellers making bank on the hype of jordans along w/ exploiting the grading system. This VNDS, VVVNDS @*@ dont mean a thing anymore.

Same thing can be said about worn "5 times." All my new shoes I wear 5 times im extra careful and look flawless. Little shoe cleaner on the sole and there fresh.

But when I buy a pair of used 5 times, I must be dealing with dudes playing 5 days of 10 hour sessions of ball in the best Js they can find. Creasing all over midsole, insoles look like they ran across the country and dirt grinded in the soles. smh

The only thing is, sometimes it gets expensive to buy DS shoes all of the time.  I have caught really good deals on NDS shoes with no problem.   I got a mortgage payment, car payment, bills, etc. and I cant spend on kicks like I used to.......
But now this dude is saying he is going out of town until Monday, and when he gets back WE CAN TALK ABOUT ME GETTING MY 30 BACK!!   W T F!!????    

i made a post in general a few weeks ago on how ppl don't know what DS means but it basically applies to the shadiness of ppl these days trying to get an extra buck or 2 selling their shoes.

if they say worn once it means worn a bunch of times but no major damage in my experience

even if you don't put this guy on blast, you should report him so he gets banned and doesn't do this to someone else

Back
Top Bottom