just bought an ipod touch, WWDC is monday... should i wait to open it? vol. im gonna be so mad if...

like the topic says..
i got it at target today with the $30.00 gift card that they give out as well as a discount card that I had from before..
with the money back/off, it was a nice small discount..

BUT.. all we're hearing now is rumors of the new iPhone.. which is basically written in stone already..
nothing much about the new ipod touch.. only thing indicating theres one coming out is the natural apple product cycle + the iphone 3.0 OS code..
and if so... i dont wanna be screwed over when it comes to electronics again (word to buying a nintendo 64 back in the day.. only to have the gamecube come outa few months later...
alien.gif
)

so i ask you NT, this NIB pristine touch is waiting to be jailbroken right here on my desk... should i go ahead and open it or wait?
ohwell.gif

Well, I put off buying a new phone for 3 months waiting to see if the next gen iPhone would drop this summer...
ohwell.gif

and WWDC is only 2 days away...

I say wait it out.

according to the mac rumors buying guide, a new ones coming out soon. i don't think it'll be coming monday though, probably around school like TJ said(ill name btw)

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

How many gigs? and how much did it end up costing?

16 GB

299.99 with a free $30 target gift card.. + $10 discount card from target... so yea.. do the math..

and well, i guess ill wait it out.. its only a day now... but if what you guys are saying holds true, then its gonna suck bawls later..

Back
Top Bottom