Just broke up with girl friend, first weekend single, *pics*

feels good man
smokin.gif

Still got love for the girl, just cant deal with a relationship at this point in my life.
Focusing on me and the things I need to accomplish.
I can't do it while dating her
30t6p3b.gif
, to needy. I plan to be single for a good while its gonna take a lot for a chick to take her spot.
how do you all go about weekends such as these? (not asking for advice, just interested)

feels good man
smokin.gif

Still got love for the girl, just cant deal with a relationship at this point in my life.
30t6p3b.gif
, to needy. I plan to be single for a good while its gonna take a lot for a chick to take her spot.
how do you all go about weekends such as these? (not asking for advice, just interested)

30t6p3b.gif
chest game is on point ...

but ehhh whatever works for you ... at the end of the day gotta look out for self so i can't say what u did was wrong ...

if she can't step back and help u thru whatever u need to accomplish / getting in the way ...
indifferent.gif
@ her

if u ain't explain to her what u wanted and just deaded her ... then
indifferent.gif
@ u

30t6p3b.gif
chest game is on point ...

but ehhh whatever works for you ... at the end of the day gotta look out for self so i can't say what u did was wrong ...

if she can't step back and help u thru whatever u need to accomplish / getting in the way ...
indifferent.gif
@ her

indifferent.gif
@ u

Originally Posted by GAGJR

feels good man
smokin.gif

5690050946_9410165a3f.jpg
4785592857_c27056472e.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Same here
pimp.gif
. I needed to re-focus on me. I got hit up by a few potentials. I even pulled my first white chick (the kind that says "Do you hustle? Cuz I cant be with a broke @#*$+"..... made me
laugh.gif
). But really I'm just tryna focus on this music I got in my heart. Women can wait. They ain't going nowhere..  I miss being about ME!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GAGJR

feels good man
smokin.gif

5690050946_9410165a3f.jpg
4785592857_c27056472e.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Same here
pimp.gif
. I needed to re-focus on me. I got hit up by a few potentials. I even pulled my first white chick (the kind that says "Do you hustle? Cuz I cant be with a broke @#*$+"..... made me
laugh.gif
). But really I'm just tryna focus on this music I got in my heart. Women can wait. They ain't going nowhere..  I miss being about ME!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

Damn I remember you posting pics of her in the PYG thread ............. swing her # tho
"it was all good, just a week ago"

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

indifferent.gif
@ her

indifferent.gif
@ u
qft

it was more that i felt that i couldn't be that emotionally attached to her and help her
and still be getting all my stuff together with the right precision.
once she gets over the heart break i plan to look out, bad idea
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

Damn I remember you posting pics of her in the PYG thread ............. swing her # tho
"it was all good, just a week ago"

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

indifferent.gif
@ her

indifferent.gif
@ u
qft

it was more that i felt that i couldn't be that emotionally attached to her and help her
and still be getting all my stuff together with the right precision.
once she gets over the heart break i plan to look out, bad idea
nerd.gif
?

I remember when i broke up with my girl of 4 years. Things definately got better for me. Its alot easier to take care of business when you are thinking of just yourself...instead of 2 people. And 8/10 chances are that she is still gonna be on you. You just gotta be able be strong enough to not be sucked back in. Cus withouth the title...trust she will be doing her on the side like you will be. Oh yeh i seen the one in the middle wit the green on a few times... prolly @ Park or somethin.

I remember when i broke up with my girl of 4 years. Things definately got better for me. Its alot easier to take care of business when you are thinking of just yourself...instead of 2 people. And 8/10 chances are that she is still gonna be on you. You just gotta be able be strong enough to not be sucked back in. Cus withouth the title...trust she will be doing her on the side like you will be. Oh yeh i seen the one in the middle wit the green on a few times... prolly @ Park or somethin.

Back
Top Bottom