Just broke up with my girl...how to deal with it ?

so me and my girl broke up the other day..

long story short, she didn't feel a connection anymore and felt as if we didn't click like we used to.
i agreed, but only because things got boring between us and I was no longer putting in any effort.
she just wants to remain good friends.

food taste like rubber, can't stop thinking about the things we did together, and how i want her back.
should i keep her as a friend in hopes of getting back together ?
anyone ever been in a similar situation ?

Thanks in advance.

my warm heart is quickly turning cold
pimp.gif

Friends wont work more than likely. She'll be around till the new man comes around.

You probably won't listen to me and still try to be her friend and it will tear you up.

Go play ball, chill with your boys and you'll be fine with time.

dont speak to her ... AT ALL ... im telling you some good *!+$ ... start with today and dont call or text or im her ... try to go out tonight and do something,anything ... go go-karting or somethin

20281990-20281995-large.jpg

man up, your young, chalk it up to life experience and use it to your advantage. plenty of women out there to be stressing over 1.

learn from it and get better for the next 1.. staying in contact will just depress you more esp if she's already moved on..

just go out...chill with some girls...mess with some girls...chill with the guys...go out and about

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Mursu
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lets get that term going
pimp.gif

but seriously, you don't want anything left over that will remind you of her, give me your money and your car

seriously, cut off all contact withthis girl. learn to become coldblooded/bulletproof towards females and play the field.

Originally Posted by eight2one

time to make heartless your most played song on iTunes.
better yet the whole 808s & Heartbreak album
pimp.gif

helped me get over my ex.
Cut off all contact, chill with your friends, get new female friends and j.o.'s
and get money

Originally Posted by fittednoob

seriously, cut off all contact withthis girl. learn to become coldblooded/bulletproof towards females and play the field.

And she broke up with you... Hence your food tasting like Nike soles champ.. Cry a river, build a bridge and GET OVER IT.

Originally Posted by xcrskim

long story short, she didn't feel a connection anymore and felt as if we didn't click like we used to. She wants new penis.
she just wants to remain good friends aka letting me be her simp. ... while enjoying new penis.

food taste like rubber, can't stop thinking about the things we did together, and how i want her back.

Thanks in advance.

Fixed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Friends wont work more than likely. She'll be around till the new man comes around.

You probably won't listen to me and still try to be her friend and it will tear you up.

Go play ball, chill with your boys and you'll be fine with time.
It's true. From the female advice I was told, if a female isn't feeling it anymore she'll keep you as a security blanket because sheused o having a boyfriend around...till she finds the next man.

Do you really want to be kept on the reserves? She basically said it's time to find the next franchise player but will keep the veteran exp. around fornow.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

just go out...chill with some girls...mess with some girls...chill with the guys...go out and about
this.

work out too. DONT let yourself go.

there will be a point where you might see her again and if she sees that you arent doing well, you lose the power.

and one thing you should never EVER lose is 'the power'.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by xcrskim

long story short, she didn't feel a connection anymore and felt as if we didn't click like we used to. She wants new penis.
she just wants to remain good friends aka letting me be her simp. ... while enjoying new penis.

Thanks in advance.

Fixed.
laugh.gif
Checked and verified.

Get out of the house and go hang out w your boys, get your mind off things.. dont sit around and be all upset.. you gotta go out and have a social life

Back
Top Bottom