Just Copped BrownSpizike Boots (pics) after a storm

You all might hate but I copped these yesterday and today in SF it rained harder it ever has in 47 years in Oct and Il tell you, these are some dope boots.They are weatherized and fell real comfy and high quality. The colorway isnt like reg spizikes so i say these are tight

Peace

very true wore my black pair today since its raining like crazy in the bay ! and they held up awesome great material and really comfy glad i got mine for free
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

You all might hate but I copped these yesterday and today in SF it rained harder it ever has in 47 years in Oct and Il tell you, these are some dope boots. They are weatherized and fell real comfy and high quality. The colorway isnt like reg spizikes so i say these are tight

Peace
Yeah man in SF today it was windy as crazy and raining hard. I wonder how those spizikes would've worked

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

You all might hate but I copped these yesterday and today in SF it rained harder it ever has in 47 years in Oct and Il tell you, these are some dope boots. They are weatherized and fell real comfy and high quality. The colorway isnt like reg spizikes so i say these are tight

Peace
Yeah man in SF today it was windy as crazy and raining hard. I wonder how those spizikes would've worked
they workd great. i had to step in to a puddle of water about a couple inches or so deep pretty sketch to unclog my drain in my backyard buteverything was cool. these are legit for bad. if you were in the bay today you knowweather

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Peace
they workd great. i had to step in to a puddle of water about a couple inches or so deep pretty sketch to unclog my drain in my backyard but everything was cool. these are legit for bad. if you were in the bay today you knowweather

i feel you man i live in the bay and dm this weather tody was crazy these boots were awesome and they look really clean got compliments all day on em
pimp.gif

GrandaddyPurp415 wrote:
light, feel like js kinda

Right on homie. I know there boots but I dont want them if they are real heavy... they sure do like they will be.
What stores have them ??? I'll have to go try on a pair.

i was just tryna decide what boots i will cop for the winter. i was thinking black foam boots, but i may grab a pair of these instead. they look pretty good,very light and winterized as was mentioned. i likes...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom