Just Don x Air Jordan 2

1st joints were $350.  If these come with a hat, i'm scared to find out what retail will be.  

anyway, don't expect anything less than 350 tho

these are on my radar
Heard there will be two releases tho one thru Just Don for the pack (hat included) and then one for just the shoe at other retailers. Is this info given to me way off base?

Heard there will be two releases tho one thru Just Don for the pack (hat included) and then one for just the shoe at other retailers. Is this info given to me way off base?

I'm going for the pack. I'm going for the shoes. Would love to get one pack and another pair of just the shoes.

I'm going for the pack. I'm going for the shoes. Would love to get one pack and another pair of just the shoes.
Not gonna lie I'd love to have the pack but I can't justify that price for a hat inclusion. That's just my thought process but I am def alllllllll the way in for the stand alone release (if this is the case)

Each to there own. But these are so much more classier/timeless than the blues. These have that luxurious feel. Nice

Damn I want these kind of bad. Back in HS I had a pair of the white maize 2 lows and have wanted a pair ever since they stole them out of my locker lol, I don't see those coming out again so this would have to do.

What are the blue ones going for these days. 5-600?
laugh.gif
i wish

it is a JB hat tho so im hoping its not that haha. im looking at the 350-400 range as a very likely retail price, guess we will have to wait a few weeks tho. ill cop no matter what.

It's actually a Just don hat. Just no Python. Just Don Buckle, Just don leather, just don engravement on hat. Just used the Jordan's wing logo similar to the first drop on a leather hat but instead opted with no Python this time. He's getting bolder and bolder with his hat designs. Hat weak as hell for both shoes

it is a JB hat tho so im hoping its not that haha. im looking at the 350-400 range as a very likely retail price, guess we will have to wait a few weeks tho. ill cop no matter what.
Its a Just Don hat minus the python brim.

Back
Top Bottom