Just Don x Air Jordan 2

View media item 1889111
TO ALL INTERESTED, PLEASE READ. due to many mistakes made by the Turkish Nike team about the strategy and price of the Don C X Jordan 2 we have decided to launch them tomorrow morning in-store only for a price that’s rewarding our true customers. 290 has always been a company where making money is second to third for us, we have always been super transparent with our price policy and always valued the fact that all the brands and their prices should be the same as everywhere else in the world… we never charged customers fees or extra taxes, which normally all other shops in Turkey do and increase their prices, we feel that that is not honest and we always appreciate the love our customers gave us about this! The Turkish Nike team made a big mistake and a mess out of the launch of the Don C X Jordan 2 product. we will launch them tomorro on a first come, first serve basis with a price that really doesn’t matter to us much that’s why we will be rewarding all of you who come out tomorrow morning early for the camp-out! We will also launch the Asics X Monkey Time Gely Lyte V tomorrow morning! We would like to thank all of you who supported our philosophy and passion to provide you the most innovative and exclusive products around the world for the honest prices! thank you and have all a good day! team 290!

View media item 1889111
TO ALL INTERESTED, PLEASE READ. due to many mistakes made by the Turkish Nike team about the strategy and price of the Don C X Jordan 2 we have decided to launch them tomorrow morning in-store only for a price that’s rewarding our true customers. 290 has always been a company where making money is second to third for us, we have always been super transparent with our price policy and always valued the fact that all the brands and their prices should be the same as everywhere else in the world… we never charged customers fees or extra taxes, which normally all other shops in Turkey do and increase their prices, we feel that that is not honest and we always appreciate the love our customers gave us about this! The Turkish Nike team made a big mistake and a mess out of the launch of the Don C X Jordan 2 product. we will launch them tomorro on a first come, first serve basis with a price that really doesn’t matter to us much that’s why we will be rewarding all of you who come out tomorrow morning early for the camp-out! We will also launch the Asics X Monkey Time Gely Lyte V tomorrow morning! We would like to thank all of you who supported our philosophy and passion to provide you the most innovative and exclusive products around the world for the honest prices! thank you and have all a good day! team 290!

That's great for the five people who will get the full 290 allocation. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

THIS. These dudes soft respecting that. I'd always go to releases in the DMV strapped back in the day. That trumps any ghost chair dudes complaints.

And that's why so many dummies like you end up in jail. Say back in the day the owner of the ghost chair comes back and you say nah homie I'm in front of u that ghost chair doesn't hold your spot and he says shut the **** up and punches you dead in the face. What u going to do tough guy pull out a gun a shoot dude. Well guess what dummy that's attempted murder on you not self defense because that only flies if he has a life threatening weapon also. Now you locked up like the dummy you are for trying to be Mr Tough Guy. And over what... Arguing over getting some sneakers.

So I work like 3 blocks from the Just Don pop up shop at LA, a lot of people were camping out there :lol:

They look like fools

Last edited:
And that's why so many dummies like you end up in jail. Say back in the day the owner of the ghost chair comes back and you say nah homie I'm in front of u that ghost chair doesn't hold your spot and he says shut the **** up and punches you dead in the face. What u going to do tough guy pull out a gun a shoot dude. Well guess what dummy that's attempted murder on you not self defense because that only flies if he has a life threatening weapon also. Now you locked up like the dummy you are for trying to be Mr Tough Guy. And over what... Arguing over getting some sneakers.

If he puts hands on me yeah. Most definitely. I grew up in the streets of DC. Not the suburbs where respecting ghost chairs is accepted. You obviously have no street background. Someone puts hands on you and your holding you better strike back. You can't let people pass or that'll give others the idea it's cool to flex on you in that way. Good for you that you never had to walk streets without weapons. Unfortunately for me I had to.

dudes already tight af in here
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

So the person wanting to fight cause you moved their empty chair is dumb too right??  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Where are you from/at

Washington DC, PG County. Look up Jason Scott PG County MD. He was one of my best friends on HS. That story alone will tell you the situations and people I grew around. Point is I don't respect ghost chairs. All those who do I'd bet wouldn't pull that in a DC or Chicago neighborhood where gang violence is the norm. Your situations are different.

Last edited:
Can we leave this BS with these chairs alone damn. What's up with the KICKS? Ya boy needing a pair and I'm starting to feel some MFing type of way cause I think Ima take a L tomorrow.

If he puts hands on me yeah. Most definitely. I grew up in the streets of DC. Not the suburbs where respecting ghost chairs is accepted. You obviously have no street background. Someone puts hands on you and your holding you better strike back. You can't let people pass or that'll give others the idea it's cool to flex on you in that way. Good for you that you never had to walk streets without weapons. Unfortunately for me I had to.

Obviously you don't get the point and obviously you don't know me because I was the big dummy at one time and somebody had to school me. There is a time and place for everything but I learned the hard way. It's called common sense now but I guess your streets didn't teach you that.

There is a time and place for everything but I learned the hard way. It's called common sense now but I guess your streets didn't teach you that.

if you know about the streets they also teach you common sense aint common

sometimes you GOTTA do abnormal things to make sure you are safe

Last edited:
Obviously you don't get the point and obviously you don't know me because I was the big dummy at one time and somebody had to school me. There is a time and place for everything but I learned the hard way. It's called common sense now but I guess your streets didn't teach you that.

I haven't lined up for sneakers in about 8 years. I'm 31 now. Those days are long gone. Hence why I said in my post BACK IN THE DAY. Ha ha ha

It's all good man.

Back
Top Bottom