Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I don't have my car on campus so that's part of the problem. Oneness is the only place within walking distance that gets retros. It's about a 20 minute walk from my dorm so that's why I go there. I make money by buying and selling basketball tickets so I pay cash for my shoes. I could buy a paypal card but that would be a hassle.

You better open an bank account and get you a credit card young man

Because nothing is worse than having a degree a good paying job and no credit.

To the banks you mines well been in 50k debit. The intrest rates you will be offered are horrible. Even if they want to offer you credit by then.

Take some of that hustle money and open and account 300$ in savings shouldn't be anything. If you do have an account link your debit to PayPal and you good.

Cash is not king in the world of large purchases. Unless you have all the cash up front.

Old man rant "I'm only 28"

Your first claim about it being boring applies to you and anyone else who feels similarly, not the whole world. Not everyone would be "talking about nothing" for however long one chooses to camp.

Yes camping for 24 hours to make money is working and technically valid, but it's not like some binary expression where it's either working (1) or not working (0). You forgot to account for the key factors that is ultimately the determinant of it's worth. (Effort needed, mental strain, etc.)

The whole analogy about working more to make more money than resale profit is stupid to say the least. You're trying to say that working is more profitable because one can just simply work more; even more than the typical 8-9 hours full-time. If you don't realize how dumb of a comment you made yet, I genuinely feel like I wasted my time trying to explain everything. Here's a hint: boredom, exhaustion, etc.

I don't doubt your understanding of opportunity costs, but what I do doubt is your ability to comprehend ideas and see the bigger picture. Your example is that he could be working to make more money, thus being the better alternative. But what you fail to realize is that camping isn't an idle activity like working. You have the opportunity to make the most of your time. Increasing your knowledge by reading, researching business ideas, learning how to code, etc. You're able to increase your overall worth while making money waiting in line, which is a rare and extremely profitable opportunity in terms of ones long-term investement.

Also, if you use your damn head, you might realize that some people would RATHER camp out, play on their devices, hang out with friends, read a book, learn something new THAN work some minimum wage job where you have to abide by companies rules and deal with customers (on the assumption that it's a retail/food industry job for $13-$14). It's simple: Would you rather work or ideally relax for the same amount of money? If you don't yet understand what I'm saying, people have DIFFERING opinions.

It's all subjective when it comes down to what someone would rather do, but claiming working to be the most profitable is completely absurd. So why dont you instead of asking me to google what opportunity costs mean, try broadening your mind to not think so singularly.
View media item 1891687

I think camping out is fine, I mean most people dont work in the middle of the night lol, so just go to the store after you get off work friday and hangout. It gets to a problem if you dont have a job, are an adult,and spending all week outside a store for a small profit. Have a really good paying job > camping out all week for non life changing profit.

I think camping out is fine, I mean most people dont work in the middle of the night lol, so just go to the store after you get off work friday and hangout. It gets to a problem if you dont have a job, are an adult,and spending all week outside a store for a small profit. Have a really good paying job > camping out all week for non life changing profit.

I'll camp for a week for some air mags or red October yeezy or something!

Has anyone received their Nike shipping confirmation for those that won the raffle? Just wondering what Nike does on those cancelled orders due to duplicate....

I don't have my car on campus so that's part of the problem. Oneness is the only place within walking distance that gets retros. It's about a 20 minute walk from my dorm so that's why I go there. I make money by buying and selling basketball tickets so I pay cash for my shoes. I could buy a paypal card but that would be a hassle.

You better open an bank account and get you a credit card young man

Because nothing is worse than having a degree a good paying job and no credit.

To the banks you mines well been in 50k debit. The intrest rates you will be offered are horrible. Even if they want to offer you credit by then.

Take some of that hustle money and open and account 300$ in savings shouldn't be anything. If you do have an account link your debit to PayPal and you good.

Cash is not king in the world of large purchases. Unless you have all the cash up front.

Old man rant "I'm only 28"

This is good advice.

I'll camp for a week for some air mags or red October yeezy or something!

When you have a good paying job your time is very valuable you rather spend it doing something relaxing.

I have been blessed to have a wage in which I can go enjoy other things with my down time.

I'm off thurs-sat. So camping for something isn't hard. I'm off anyways. I choose not to.

Would I camp yes but it better be something I plan to keep and not for money.

Yeezys (red ones) yup I sure would

Mags nah I wouldn't want them that bad unless my brother wanted them then I would camp and send them to him.

Again when it comes to economics oppertnuity cost and how much money or a resource you have plays a big role in how you plan to attack a specific release. In terms of shoes

To some paying resell on these JD's and don't care they have the money not to wait. Or put any energy into it at all.

For others camping is more important cause they wouldn't make that much or don't have a job or are in shool or Something.

There is no emotions when it comes to economics it's either does this make since from a "dollar X time" or nah.

Some have no life and want to sit for 3 days stright with their friends for every hype release to make a quick buck and hope the market which could flop rewards them.

Or

They go do other stuff like have a life work and not camp for money!

Also, not counting ghost chairs. I mean people who wait the whole thang out

Has anyone received their Nike shipping confirmation for those that won the raffle? Just wondering what Nike does on those cancelled orders due to duplicate....

Nike was tripping last time they did a raffle with pay up front. Some people got their shoes with no tracking and had to call Nike.

Seems you may have to call I would wait till mid day Monday. The raffle system has a lot of bugs still

Nike was tripping last time they did a raffle with pay up front. Some people got their shoes with no tracking and had to call Nike.

Seems you may have to call I would wait till mid day Monday. The raffle system has a lot of bugs still

Get a Ups and a Fedex acct. As soon as tracking is created you will be notified whether Nike notifies you or not.

Me & a few other got our shipping confirmation last night around 9:00 PM EST

Sorry to burst your rhetorical essay, but using this specific release as the control, you wasted your time. Period.

You (just using the pronoun as an example and not literally) just spent 24 plus hours to spend $700.

I just drove up to the line at noon, paid $250 to jump you in line and get the same shoe you were "learning and making experiences" for.

Average resell is 1k so if I sell I make 50-100 for no work. Maybe more if the $250 went to a hat or jacket instead of a keychain.

You spent 24 hours, or more, for only $100 more?

You can learn code all you want. I rather be at home Smashing the wife, watching Netflix, sleeping on a bed, hand in pants, drinking and eating.

I know 0 sneakerheads here besides the basketball players. That must be real nice to be in NY! I might go to USC for grad school just so I can be near some boutiques...

We don't have no boutiques in walking distance here bro. And USC is in the hood...the closest thing would be consignment shops.

You gotta go passed midtown to get to fair fax and la brea spots.

Closest mall is chrenshaw which should be accessible by train in a couple years but you can easily bus it there.

There's wss near USC but they never discount stuff and when they do its $5.

i thought the box was going to be flimsy.. my homie handed me my box after i scooped and i wasn't expecting it to be so solid..

it's definitely build to keep/collect.

I don't know what makes them so heavy. The outside still isn't that solid. All of the joints at the store where I copped still damaged. Bent or crumpled corners or tears on the flap. It's going to be a pain to ship.

I imagine my pair from JD must be coming from somewhere other than Chicago.

Shipping fee was pretty hefty, and CA orders looked to be the lowest.

Yesterday was mad annoying, but good to your boy 
That 9.5 :frown:
black-kid-crying-gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom