Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Size swapping is not hard you just gotta give the person some incentive. Like if somebody said hey can you size swap me I would say no... But if they came to me and said hey can you size swap me I'll give you $75 for your troubles and pay your shipping than I'll say yes.

Unfortunately size 11 prices seem to be going up.. ah well, on to the next one 
mean.gif

bout to come up on my size for retail/shipping. dude doesn't like them as much as anticipated and he wants to get rid of them.

Y'all really paid $650. If I may ask, are y'all really fans of these? Or y'all saw the resell opportunity?

I got lucky on 2 pair... So both.

I saw the Blues last year and I was super salty that I hadn't picked a pair up. I'm glad I didn't make that mistake this time. These are designer level quality...

Guys, please don’t do this today.  You think they are designer level quality.  He doesn’t!

It’s okay for two people to have two different perspectives on things.  That’s what makes the world go around.  No need to pound your opinion on him, no need for him to pound his opinion on you!

I think this.  You think this.  He thinks this.  He thinks that!  that’s all fine cause we’re all different

Guys, please don’t do this today.  You think they are designer level quality.  He doesn’t!
It’s okay for two people to have two different perspectives on things.  That’s what makes the world go around.  No need to pound your opinion on him, no need for him to pound his opinion on you!
I think this.  You think this.  He thinks this.  He thinks that!  that’s all fine cause we’re all different
Word.

damn riceneggs is the voice of reason in this thread, yall let yall'selves go 
roll.gif

and on the subject, I actually like 2's but never liked the colorways they did the model. My favorite was the OG white/black/red. Had the 04 pair and wore those to the ground playing ball. They are a comfy jordan model IMO. 

Last edited:
Since you're the one who is in disagreement feel free to tell me why they aren't.

Because they're mass produced in a factory in China for pennies with cheap materials. (**NOT SAYING "designer" items aren't produced the same way, but for the most part they're constructed by hand (not mass produced) using "premium", more costly materials)

Enjoy your day

Because they're mass produced in a factory in China for pennies with cheap materials. (**NOT SAYING "designer" items aren't produced the same way, but for the most part they're constructed by hand (not mass produced) using "premium", more costly materials)

Enjoy your day

anyone know what the deal is with LA's Don C Pop Up shop today? what you have to purchase in order to buy the pack? i know they still have a lot of pairs left and after this week they are moving to Texas and probably will bring all their left over pairs to that shop.. 

Back
Top Bottom