Just Don x Air Jordan 2

sell the hat

A man of few words. But very poignant words. Noted...and likely to comply. :lol:

My OCD won't let me sell my hat :lol:
....plus I feel like I MAY wear it once....

LOL...nice to know I'm not the only one with OCD. I'm not likely to wear the hat, though. Rather wear my Bulls joints.

Lol I thought about that too, but I'm going to throw in the Blue dons in the compartment where the hat goes= Package Complete

Did the same with the Ultimate Gift of Flight Pantone pack, gave the XX9 to my cousin, threw in the Legend Blues. Complete 11/11 pack :lol:

Very good point. I hoop in my GOF XX9's, so it all worked out.

Did the blue ones have screw on aglets as well?  Did they include the little rubber gaskets so they don't screw off as easily?  I thought that was a cool touch on these given all the issues with the DSM Jordan 1 aglets coming undone and getting lost.

Did the blue ones have screw on aglets as well?  Did they include the little rubber gaskets so they don't screw off as easily?  I thought that was a cool touch on these given all the issues with the DSM Jordan 1 aglets coming undone and getting lost.
Nah Blue Don's didn't get that lace treatment. Just blue waxed laces with the gold lace tips like the VII Oly's

Last edited:
But the question is will they make you buy so bs hat or jacket to cop pack

If they're publicly stating a restock, I'd like to think they won't make you buy anything extra to buy the pack. They didn't claim restock on the other days where you had to purchase an additional item.

You going back to grab another pair?

Last edited:
I'm looking for a size 13 Blue Just Don and literally can't find a single pair. Not even a VNDS pair. Ebay has the like 2 pair, and the outrageous reseller price like $1000 above market price.

Yea.. i feel you. i just copped a sz 12. Took me a min to find a good deal though. Check Rif la they have a DS sz 13 for 1100

Thanks for the heads up on Rif LA

Last edited:
If they're publicly stating a restock, I'd like to think they won't make you buy anything extra to buy the pack. They didn't claim restock on the other days where you had to purchase an additional item.

You going back to grab another pair?

I know a friend needing one and debating going out there but probably not

I know a friend needing one and debating going out there but probably not

Definitely. Tell your friend last chance! These are easily in my top 3 favorite Jordans. Execution is amazing. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]️

Definitely. Tell your friend last chance! These are easily in my top 3 favorite Jordans. Execution is amazing. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]️

I know love these and not wanting to drop that coin on blues sucks lol

Restock will be in store at the downtown Just Don store only. Tomorrow is apparently the last day it'll be open.
That twitter/instagram doesn't make sense at al, so cryptic.

I am thinking if we go today, we would need to buy a jacket or cap.

And If we go tomorrow, we can just buy the shoe.

Anyone have any more info on this? My brother is returning from a business trip today, an might stop by tomorrow.

I got my don c2 yesterday ,very clean shoe .please forgive my ignorance ,I live in Florida and was just wondering what the
"Snkrs xpress" ?

I'd say this is my favorite pair of shoes that I bought in the past year, including the 750s and 350s.  If you haven't copped a pair, I think you're going to regret it!

Last edited:
That twitter/instagram doesn't make sense at al, so cryptic.

I am thinking if we go today, we would need to buy a jacket or cap.

And If we go tomorrow, we can just buy the shoe.

Anyone have any more info on this? My brother is returning from a business trip today, an might stop by tomorrow.

Not trying to tell you what to do, but seems your best option is to wait until tomorrow... If you go and have to buy and extra item tomorrow you can bet your, but it was the same thing the day before, and if you go today and it requires an extra purchase of a jacket or hat and they Change tomorrow your screwed cause they likely won't let you return the kicks.... So wait it out my friend

Not trying to tell you what to do, but seems your best option is to wait until tomorrow... If you go and have to buy and extra item tomorrow you can bet your, but it was the same thing the day before, and if you go today and it requires an extra purchase of a jacket or hat and they Change tomorrow your screwed cause they likely won't let you return the kicks.... So wait it out my friend

Thanks for the info man, yeah I am going to try to hit up the pop up store with me brother tomorrow

I got my don c2 yesterday ,very clean shoe .please forgive my ignorance ,I live in Florida and was just wondering what the
"Snkrs xpress" ?
Nike pop up store for All Star Weekend. Hadn't heard of them doing one for NYC this year.

Back
Top Bottom