Just Don x Air Jordan 2

i guess pairs are starting to be let go for retail on twitter making some people pissed 
nerd.gif
that's cause there is money to be made but dudes in over there heads selling for retail, that's twitter though not ebay

that's cause there is money to be made but dudes in over there heads selling for retail, that's twitter though not ebay
i definitely get what you're saying, just found it a little funny how mad some people are. As for twitter, i know of a few people who quit trying to sell on there for this exact reason 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Amateur resllers gunna be hurting after today's restock...

"Dear Buyer,

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I can't eeeeeemmmmm sell you these.

I have canceled your order and issued a refund.

I sincerely apologize and hope you consider shopping with us again.

At a price I want to sell.

Regards,

IGOTKICKZ4DAYZ"

Last edited:
"Dear Buyer,

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I can't eeeeeemmmmm sell you these.

I have canceled your order and issued a refund.

I sincerely apologize and hope you consider shopping with us again.

At a price I want to sell.

Regards,

IGOTKICKZ4DAYZ"
For real?!

I had an eBay seller cancel a transaction for a Nike display because it didn't sell for a high amount. I was stoked that I won it for cheap, only to be shot down :smh:

For real?!

I had an eBay seller cancel a transaction for a Nike display because it didn't sell for a high amount. I was stoked that I won it for cheap, only to be shot down :smh:

What happens in the situation? Report them? They should just put a minimum then..

Got lucky today however they charged me for 2 pairs and I got 2 confirmation numbers. 

No cancellations or anything. Should I be good?

Thanks bro, just have to wait on Monday
I thought so too, but my wife called and *****ed today and they went and picked them up from the warehouse lololol. 

Man I was thinking I might sell these after copping , but GOD DAMNNN these things are CLEEEEAAAANNNN in person. I may or may not sell the hat though.

I thought so too, but my wife called and *****ed today and they went and picked them up from the warehouse lololol. 

Man I was thinking I might sell these after copping , but GOD DAMNNN these things are CLEEEEAAAANNNN in person. I may or may not sell the hat though.

Good for you bro, I didn't get a pair from the initial drop but I got from the restock yesterday

Last edited:
Took so many L's on these, smh. Missed every drop/restock/pop up shop. Hard AF to cop J's from Iraq bruh **** Uncle Sam

Back
Top Bottom