Just Don x Air Jordan 2

There's too many shoes releasing to spend that much on an okay quality pair. These are the most expensive shoes I've bought so far but they are better than the 2nd most expensive shoe I've bought by far

Agreed. These are better than some of the designer kicks I have.

Thinking of biting the bullet and copping a pair in the resale market. What's the most I should spend on a size 11?

@So Much Sole 23 thanks for the plug
pimp.gif

Still debating whether to get these, should I try to sell my PSNY 12's for these.  Which one would you guys rather have?

I own both. I usually prefer 12's over 2's but...

Beaches > PSNY's imo

PSNY's are
smokin.gif
tho.
Based on the pictures I think going with the Beaches would be the better option since I have the Master 12's coming in and I'll be rocking those for a while anyways.  But why oh why can't I just let the PSNYs go....

Based on the pictures I think going with the Beaches would be the better option since I have the Master 12's coming in and I'll be rocking those for a while anyways.  But why oh why can't I just let the PSNYs go....

Get rid of something else brah. I planned on selling them too, but couldn't. :lol:

Are the hats moving at all? As far as eBay sales?? Contemplating if it's even worth posting to sale. I don't really HAVE to sell it but if they are moving then I'm tempted to get rid of it.

indulge brodie

Bro I had gotten the urge to cop under control. Had to stay off Niketalk and blog sites. I've only been copping kicks on extreme discount. Those Cements have given a brotha new life. I feel like a vampire after his first victim :smh:.

So Much Sole 23 Pickup :pimp:

Thanks Fam! :nthat:

Was Able To Complete The Pack With The Jacket At Under Retail That Came In Yesterday. Was Happy To See The Just Don/AJ1 Wings Bag Came With It :pimp:

View media item 1934401
View media item 1934406

These Just Don Jackets Are DOPE!!! :wow: Truly A Nice Piece Even Tho The Retail Is A Bit High.

I Really Like That He Took Inspiration For These Jackets From My Two Favorite Vintage Apparrel Releases.....

1985 Wings Satin Jackets
View media item 1934402
1987 Wings Crews
View media item 1934403

Enjoy :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom