Just Don x Air Jordan 2

:lol:  
it's so obvious who is a reseller in this thread
Same w/ basically every thread I've read on NT.

It's obvious if you can put two and two together, but the problem is a lot of new users/lurkers see all that garbage and jump on all the stupid presale prices, or buy into the expected "value" of what's mentioned.

"Only 800 pairs produced visitors. Lock down yours now for $1500 before pairs dry up".

Eh...not my money, not my problem I suppose, just hate seeing it. Nothing against those who flip, we live in a capitalist county, people are free to do what they will, just wish more threads were more informative rather than propaganda to heighten value.

Again...eh. Not my money.

Good luck everyone on Sat.

Same w/ basically every thread I've read on NT.

It's obvious if you can put two and two together, but the problem is a lot of new users/lurkers see all that garbage and jump on all the stupid presale prices, or buy into the expected "value" of what's mentioned.

"Only 800 pairs produced visitors. Lock down yours now for $1500 before pairs dry up".

Eh...not my money, not my problem I suppose, just hate seeing it. Nothing against those who flip, we live in a capitalist county, people are free to do what they will, just wish more threads were more informative rather than propaganda to heighten value.

Again...eh. Not my money.

Good luck everyone on Sat.

The truth is there are the resellers that do it for a living which is stupid. I'll see them waiting to RSVP in flip flops. Then there are the people like me that don't wanna spend their hard earned money to pay for overpriced sneakers and I resell a few kicks here and there to pay for the ones that I want.

Never need to justify to someone why you're doing something to make $ LEGALLY imo.

As long as you aren't scamming people, go 'head & make that $.

I resell shoes that are worth the effort (definitely won't camp for it).

I don't want these JD's at all for personal use but when I come into these threads I like to think I provide logical statements & not just giving a biased take (whether I want the shoe for myself or not). 

In this thread for example, I called that 800 pair BS reseller hoopla multiple times. 

Last edited:
The truth is there are the resellers that do it for a living which is stupid. I'll see them waiting to RSVP in flip flops. Then there are the people like me that don't wanna spend their hard earned money to pay for overpriced sneakers and I resell a few kicks here and there to pay for the ones that I want.
I don't care if people do it full time, part time, one here or there, etc.

It's part of the hobby, and one I really have no ill feelings towards. Being an older collector, I was extatic when ebay started to flare up in the very late 90s, early 2000s. Being from a small town, it gave me the chance to get stuff I would never had a chance to before. It was like an all you can eat buffet, and I hadn't seen food in a month.

Has some of it become a bit overboard, maybe, but it's simple supply/demand and economics. Im not gonna get upset for someone taking advantage of a free market society. Good 'ol #murica.

I know I wouldn't want my clients all of a sudden demand me to stop my practice, or lower rates simply because I'm wanting to maximize my margins. Same for any money making endeavor. We live where we're free to make as much income as we want/willing to work for. Not going to knock anyone for that.

Part of it. Do I like paying $700+ for DB5s...no. Do I like the option of missing out on them and never having a chance to add them to my collection...HELL NO.

Sorry for the rant.

I'm gonna try get these online this week. If not, no big deal. I will catch the restock during asw believe that. Nike trying to create hype, I think these will be easy to get in the long run especially givin the price and ummm THE FACT THAT ITS A JORDAN TWO. Who buys jordan 2s other than to resell?

i actually been to AA. ( for a dui ) and there moto was " the cab is always cheaper "......... we should start saying " retial is always cheaper "
no we shouldn't lol. we have gotten too comfortable with the word retail. JB is ripping us the hell off any way you slice it. we need to come together and get JB to realize retail is too much. if everyone keeps buying every pair at retail price every single year, they will always raise it until that stops.

no we shouldn't lol. we have gotten too comfortable with the word retail. JB is ripping us the hell off any way you slice it. we need to come together and get JB to realize retail is too much. if everyone keeps buying every pair at retail price every single year, they will always raise it until that stops.
if there was only a way but its literally impossible unless a law is enforced lolol

As great as that sounds, It'll never happen. Consumers get conditioned with each price increase. "What's another $10, $20 bucks?" It's a vicious cycle. I'm guilty of it as well. Smh.

Last edited:
As great as that sounds, It'll never happen. Consumers get conditioned at with each price increase. "What's another $10, $20 bucks?" It's a vicious cycle. I'm guilty of it as well. Smh.
exactly. we all are. I don't see it happening either especially now that shoes are such a hot commodity. there really is no limit on retail now since people buy $800 and up shoes on the resale market daily.
eyes.gif

Glad to see some other spots (including Famous Footwear, Payless, and from what I heard Rack Room Shoes) getting these.

Being a Jordan only guy, haven't had any experience w/ some of them (CG, Unknwn, UBIQ) as they primarily don't carry Js, or if they do, I haven't seen it due to having them released various other places where I'm more comfortable purchasing them from.  

I'm assuming most of those are in store only, which again still leaves the online options slim.

Debating staying up Fri evening for Hanon.  I still haven't heard anything about END fixing their backdoor issues, so that would be a waste of time.

We'll see how the kids are acting Friday.  If I feel they might sleep in until 6:00 (ha), I'll give it a shot.  

Glad to see some other spots (including Famous Footwear, Payless, and from what I heard Rack Room Shoes) getting these.

Being a Jordan only guy, haven't had any experience w/ some of them (CG, Unknwn, UBIQ) as they primarily don't carry Js, or if they do, I haven't seen it due to having them released various other places where I'm more comfortable purchasing them from.  

I'm assuming most of those are in store only, which again still leaves the online options slim.

Debating staying up Fri evening for Hanon.  I still haven't heard anything about END fixing their backdoor issues, so that would be a waste of time.

We'll see how the kids are acting Friday.  If I feel they might sleep in until 6:00 (ha), I'll give it a shot.  
lol @ hanon. Frag drop, that website was screwed for hourssssssssss

lol @ hanon. Frag drop, that website was screwed for hourssssssssss
Yea, but for me the Frag drop has been the exception (for me @ least).

From them last year I got the Cigar/Champagne 6s, as well as the Lunar 90 Moon Landings when they both relaunched after the backdoor stuff was cancelled.  Didn't really try for any of the other limited stuff with the exception of the Frags.

Hanon has been good to me.  Really just takes a good computer, fast internet speed, and knowing how to quickly navigate their site (how to stay logged in, how to get to your cart, knowing which variable is for what size, using user-agent switcher to load quicker) and patience.  My only gripe w/ them is when they switched their site up, you lost your rewards dollars (I had about $30 bucks).

Again, we'll see.  Might be a waste of some decent sleep.  

Back
Top Bottom