Just Don x Air Jordan 2

if they're doing that again, that should be nice for those who actually want the shoes. resellers remember that beach drop :lol: , you'll probably have a few minutes to decide if you really want to press that checkout button before they sell out

Exactly. People could get Beach's at retail. Even recently I saw for retail. :lol:

Last edited:

Damn what if its another garbage *** pack again.

Son gonna try to force cats to buy the shoes, hats and flowers in a dumb *** stupid box again for 750

Plz dont do this man
if they're doing that again, that should be nice for those who actually want the shoes. resellers remember that beach drop :lol: , you'll probably have a few minutes to decide if you really want to press that checkout button before they sell out

not for me. I want the shoes not no bum *** flowers lol

not for me. I want the shoes not no bum *** flowers lol
mjlol.png

$500 is an improvement from $650 for the Beach pack.
definitely. if true, we'll see if that helps get them out the door faster

$500 is an improvement from $650 for the Beach pack.

The leather on both the shoes and hat are primo on the Beaches.

If all things are the same with Artic Orange, $150 price drop is welcomed but looks mad funny in the light.

Funny thing is I would have kept the Beach pack for 650 if it didn't have that stupid hat and huge *** VCR box. It irritated me to look at it and I sent it back to Nike. Just give me the small red box and tax me on the shoes, don't force me to buy these garbage hats.

Funny thing is I would have kept the Beach pack for 650 if it didn't have that stupid hat and huge *** VCR box. It irritated me to look at it and I sent it back to Nike. Just give me the small red box and tax me on the shoes, don't force me to buy these garbage hats.
same, the giant box is what did it for me. dont have room to store these giant boxes and im not leaving it out in the middle of my room. honestly if these arctic pink ones come in the same box as the blues (even w/ the hat), that'll work for me.

Back
Top Bottom