Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Nice kicks has them but you have to buy the jacket so total your looking at $800.
Nice Kicks is good people, wrapped up a pair just now. Kudos for the info. Always nice to wrap up a personal.
Call got through after 50 something calls, they're out of that jacket, so they're bundling them with a t-shirt grab bag instead.

Secured my pair with a bunch of ****** tshirts, it's what I pay for those ATC anyways.

Thanks guys

Call got through after 50 something calls, they're out of that jacket, so they're bundling them with a t-shirt grab bag instead.
Secured my pair with a bunch of ****** tshirts, it's what I pay for those ATC anyways.
Thanks guys

How much did it end up. If you don't mind me asking?

I paid retail
Gone get another one in a size 10 homie, I got you on a tip 
nthat.gif

wait what lol
pointing folks in the direction of your ebay listings.  kinda obvious.  personally, i don't care, but the moderators will peep it out and delete your post.

by the way, i know where you got yours.  did you leave a size 11.  i was supposed to be heading up there in the morning to get that.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

Does anyone know if 21 Mercer reopened for the raffle tickets in the afternoon? Are they giving out raffle tix on Friday?? Thanks in advance.

did you guys know the Retail was $300?

someone update the first post :rofl:

16398212281_d16e562091_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom