Just Don x Air Jordan 2

XTRAS, Dust bag! Key chain! Dat box! I'm in:rolleyes......SIKE!!!! Not evn............2's are one of my top favs, let em be, for jb to impress me, let's do the og right with Italian leather made in Italy in og form...

First JB sold us plastic at highly inflated prices. Now they are selling us plastic and bits of pretty good leather at even more inflated prices. people hype up the "quality" and race to empty their wallets for it.... It's Unreal to me how stupid the average JB consumer really is. so blind they can't even see they are still being had.
eyes.gif

Hate to be that guy but it's Billy in 4C. All through my childhood I thought the same though. You brought back some grand memories for me

Damn, the stuff you learn every day ! That's whats up.

On the subject of the Dons, just praying there's more than 800 pairs.

First JB sold us plastic at highly inflated prices. Now they are selling us plastic and bits of pretty good leather at even more inflated prices. people hype up the "quality" and race to empty their wallets for it.... It's Unreal to me how stupid the average JB consumer really is. so blind they can't even see they are still being had.
eyes.gif
Nah B, they're re-mastered tho

There's a sucker born every minute

Last edited:
quality looks amazing, the actual shoes, not so much. easy pass on these. i can see i'm finally moving past copping hella jordans every year. very selective i am now. only a few pears per years i'm reducing my coppage to...

anyone know the retail on these? should be up there since its a collab with just don.

A Leather Don with the Wings Logo in front done up with 3 different skins will also drop.

Back
Top Bottom