Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Forgive me for the repetitive question but if I can get a simple yes or no, I'll be on my way. Did the shoes release on End already?

Yup and sole sniper ready has their custies runnin scripts... Jkint is gonna be a mess... Good luck and props to S23 cops... Scooped some items there earlier in the week on a crazy sale they had, but couldn't stay up last night...

There were sold out before they put it online. Just talked with the hotline in Germany. They think the people get them from backdoor.
F... All

Yeah Im a web developer myself and I don't get how they can't secure their bloody website it's not a lot of work to secure a product release before the release time -_-

Hell they made them, least we could do is give them a chance to cop.
They couldve been the ones doing all the backdooring at the manufacturers level 
roll.gif

..... Like stated earlier in the thread, they remind me of the Nike Sb Blazers that released in red, white and black.

tumblr_md951g6Yjr1rdke13o1_500.jpg

Exactly... But the cold part about it is that these kids get wet over supreme Blazers but all the sudden want to throw shade at the homies 2s.

Yall kids will cry in a few wars over these. He knows what he's doing.

Justdon will likely implement, hat/ jacket apparel purchase for the release today.. cant see them passing up the opportunity to gain extra sales... Wonder how many would jump on that deal now.

just making a point, if you guys cooked congrats but if anyone puts names out there of those sites you're only making it for worse for yourself down the road, affiliates are just looking for links all the time and once that door opens for them to see another site they'll always hawk it for releases and put it over social media, less talking, more cooking IMO

Yeah Im a web developer myself and I don't get how they can't secure their bloody website it's not a lot of work to secure a product release before the release time -_-
Laziness bruh, laziness and they getting paid for it. You also know that it's only takes a few minutes to write or copy & a paste a product page and not have it sitting for a day or a half a day. 
laugh.gif

Justdon will likely implement, hat/ jacket apparel purchase for the release today.. cant see them passing up the opportunity to gain extra sales... Wonder how many would jump on that deal now.
my thoughts exactly. I'd probably do the bomber because I could rock that with a couple pairs of 1s, deff pass on the hat though

Back
Top Bottom