Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Is there an online release of these shoes that we are waiting for at this point or are they all done?

They say their ain't many of us, I tell'em less is more... plenty of us.

Hashtag JustDon and see what this about.... We out here
We out here

The hats are dope... it's mostly the people that say they are too expensive that don't like them. Same people would bash Vuitton, Gucci, etc. Retail is high... it is what it is. Either you pay or keep it moving. No need for people to bash because they can't afford. Hats wouldn't continue to be the prices they are if people weren't copping.

You got people who can't even secure simple GR Jordans online and you think they'd be keen enough to do a Google search before ordering?
Yea but when you drop down the box and you see 30 pairs for 1 size on a shoe like this you have to use common sense. People rushing so hey hope whoever ordered get yall money back.

If you have $600 to spend on a hat, i'm pretty sure an extra $400 for the shoes wont hurt you 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Yea but when you drop down the box and you see 30 pairs for 1 size on a shoe like this you have to use common sense. People rushing so hey hope whoever ordered get yall money back.
greeeed takes over for the flip or jus the "i got that shoe" and folks don't care.....mouth waters and ****, they deserve to get got

I say the people that really wanted the sneakers but said they are not paying $675 for the hat when JustDon announced the reservation but are now paying 1K (yes they are reselling for 1K+) are the stupid ones. Rather have the hat and kicks instead of just the hat.

Unfortunately, common sense isn't so common. Doubt they even bothered checking QTY available

Last edited:
Also, places that look like they are resell online stores are pretty much fake and easy to spot as well. real stores should have contact and an address(though people don't usually check that), but most real stores that have a store front won't have the word "soles" in them

Also, places that look like they are resell online stores are pretty much fake and easy to spot as well. real stores should have contact and an address(though people don't usually check that), but most real stores that have a store front won't have the word "soles" in them
well in miami we have soles inc (multiple) solefly, etc. lol

i just dont see why people would buy from a site they never heard of and automatically has a "rare" pair of sneakers on it. its like buying from an ebay seller with 0 feedback. 

For anyone interested in the Just don jacket as I though they are

already online at 350 I am sure a 300.00 offer would buy it

what will they be at in a few days when all the ones hit.

Same for the hat what will all of those actually sell

for when all is said and done.

interesting to see what happens

380 aint breaking the bank. Nor does it affect my life to wait 3 days for the charge back. Pretty calculated over here fam. Whys everyone worried about other peoples money? I actually feel like waiting until they ship to see how "off" they are. But everything is already canceled, bank is around the corner and ill pick up my new card this afternoon. Stop acting like this was a life changing experience for some lol if yourr a kid who blew your saved pennies on these id feel bad for u. When you're a grown man and this is just a minor inconvenience during your day, it ain't so bad. Thanks for the concern though.

Last edited:

well in miami we have soles inc (multiple) solefly, etc. lol

i just dont see why people would buy from a site they never heard of and automatically has a "rare" pair of sneakers on it. its like buying from an ebay seller with 0 feedback. 
you are totally right I ask myself that question all the time. Everytime there is a very limited issue all of these ebay

sellers with zero or almost zero feedback pop up and people go running Fragments, just Don's etc. On the same note

why do people bid on all of these shilled auctions to drive prices up and pay more themselves.

For some reason common sense goes out the window depending on the issue.

Are you 15? If i "got played" i would have gotten the shoes shipped and either sold or worn as authentics. Lol nobody got got over here. I did all the research i could in the time i had, saw no red flags. And the 30 quantity thing meant nothing because you can't check out with that much, that's just the way the site works. So that meant nothing. Their ig page looks good, with pairs of pantone 11s and what not. Eh, it happens, be lucky i ain't flip the pair to one of yall lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom