Just Don x Air Jordan 2

This is exactly what I said yesterday..the people that really want these will spend that $275 or $350.. if you're on the fence over $75 then maybe thats your priorities talkin to you..
this is what where saying I haven't been able to pay retail for a hyped shoe in sometime now between atc and rsvp systems u gotta cash if u know sum secret to getting through online let me no if not im at 500 for my atc I got two and 350 per shoe good grief Charlie Brown

doesn't matter if retail is 250 or 375, they will still resell for more than that

I only try manually and ended up going 4/4 on prior releases including LBs and GOF packs. I couldn't spend what amounts to three/four pairs of kicks on bots, but to each his own. If I strike out, I'll just have to live with it.

I'm going for these on NDC for sure. Hoping the release that gray pair as well.

doesn't matter if retail is 250 or 375, they will still resell for more than that
not necessarily resale is lookin ta be 800-1200. And if know one has noticed resal values is going down not to mention most ppl that coped these are going to spen at least 700 so is it worth it

@L7OSER  makes a GREAT point. Everybody's willingness to pay "WHATEVER" JB/nike throws at em, gives NIKE justification in raising prices. "hey these kids don't care if the shoe is 275 or 350. Great, next one will be $300 and the one after that $320" etc, etc...

At some point we gotta draw a line in the sand... when that will be? who knows...

Let's be real here. None of these shoes are "worth it." We like 'em so we're sucking it up and paying the cost. I don't think anyone is necessarily feeling good about the prices we're paying. Lol.

I was def referring to retail prices.

And i'm not a broke boy by any means, BUT, kudos to all of you that can just say that $75+ aint no thing like it's an extra dub you found in some old pants.
My question is where is the line drawn with that statement? When do you say "nah, that's too much."

At least someone understands lol b fresco b fresco

Last edited:
I only try manually and ended up going 4/4 on prior releases including LBs and GOF packs. I couldn't spend what amounts to three/four pairs of kicks on bots, but to each his own. If I strike out, I'll just have to live with it.

I'm going for these on NDC for sure. Hoping the release that gray pair as well.
I feel you but there hasnt been a big limited release since the frags and befor that dbs other then that everything was ez last year due to higher production numbers an less resallers an more consumers sayin hey I can get the shoes on my own

I feel you but there hasnt been a big limited release since the frags and befor that dbs other then that everything was ez last year due to higher production numbers an less resallers an more consumers sayin hey I can get the shoes on my own
There will always be more limited releases than others.  Maybe not tier 0 releases like Frags, or NDC only drops like the DBs, but there will still be shoes that demand more regardless of retail price.  Nature of the beast.

Infrared 23 6s, Cigar/Champagne 6s, Spizike 6s, both launch CWS of the Jordan Futures weren't "easy" last year (those are just a few that come to mind off the top of my head).  Might not have been as difficult as Fragment 1s, but if they were that easy, they still wouldn't be fetching double retail on the aftermarket.

Again, nature of the beast.

Seen these this morning. I understand the pricing. Understood the pricing in the first place when I seen the details of the shoe. Then again they are still 2s ugh

Lol most people arguing that prices are too high are still buying them. Sooooooo do what you want with your money

You guys want to complain about higher retail prices yet will spend 3x-4x retail copping royals/frags/insert rare shoe on the aftermarket.

ok.

You guys want to complain about higher retail prices yet will spend 3x-4x retail copping royals/frags/insert rare shoe on the aftermarket.

ok.

Don't be so quick to speak for everyone.........................................

Never paid over retail for a shoe in my life and never will.

Back
Top Bottom