Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Bows and arrows getting em fcfs
roll.gif

oh im not saying its wrong cuz id do the same but on this drop that means stores getting fsr's & only listing 3-7 sizes saying "thats all we got"

Word! You know us OGs know when I spot hits us with that, "only sizes we got in"
That's BS.

Im surprised too that B & A are getting these. VERY surprised! Im even surprised they announced it in advance and didnt pull a "surprise" drop! :lol:

37 pages for this thread (and counting) for the 2s. Didn't see that coming. I was expecting less. lol Suddenly everybody giving the 2s some love now 
tongue.gif

I'm at the point now where I don't even come in threads like this. I know I have no chance at these so it's not worth getting worked up over.

I'm at the point now where I don't even come in threads like this. I know I have no chance at these so it's not worth getting worked up over.
I actually did some homework on all this stuff.

NDC is infested with people manipulating the site.

The other sites are not far behind.

I had a close friend who is proficient in website construction and mainframes show me exactly what is going on behind the scenes:

It's absurd.

People basically dedicating their lives (Is it a life at this point?) poking around websites.

He showed me IP's of people logged into NDC for YEARS.

Programs that give their CPU an advantage to change the wait time in line.

They even tell you how many of each shoe size is up for sale at a given time.

How many people are in line, how many in front of you, where they are (supposedly) 

I will never attempt to buy from NDC again, I even deleted my account after what I witnessed.

I actually did some homework on all this stuff.

NDC is infested with people manipulating the site.
The other sites are not far behind.
I had a close friend who is proficient in website construction and mainframes show me exactly what is going on behind the scenes:
It's absurd.
People basically dedicating their lives (Is it a life at this point?) poking around websites.
He showed me IP's of people logged into NDC for YEARS.
Programs that give their CPU an advantage to change the wait time in line.
They even tell you how many of each shoe size is up for sale at a given time.
How many people are in line, how many in front of you, where they are (supposedly) 
I will never attempt to buy from NDC again, I even deleted my account after what I witnessed.

That's incredibly disgusting and extremely predictable at the same time. Interesting, thanks for the info.

any online store will going to sell this bad boys? :D i don't like actually the 2's but the colorway (blue) makes me want it

so nikelab just tweeted about handing out raffles tomorrow, but i aint see this tweet on my timeline lol

Back
Top Bottom