Just Don x Air Jordan 2

There sure are a lot of folks in here talkin bout wantin these .. what happened to all that hate on page 1-5ish

I just came in the thread to hate

Gonna throw out  that I don't even like Jordan 2s they look like  Old Hip Hop Break Dance shoes anyway
mean.gif

I'm just playing

Is it to late to jump on the bandwagon ?
happy.gif

I want the Blue Ovenmit 2's
Dude, those are FIRE!
laugh.gif

Just drove by RSVP and saw a couple cats with their arms extended against a black van with cops right behind them :rofl:

they where probably smoking :x :smh:
really its that bad

nike just has to do away with release dates

i hope the nypd gives 21mercer a big and i mean big ticket for this :smh:

the hell with these mitten *** shoes

but i really could see resell being very high if you really want to cash out on a shoe like this you have to sit on it

Last edited:
Welp, I thought Barneys Las Vegas would be getting them, but just found out that they won't. This sucks. Really wanted a pair. [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]

they where probably smoking
sick.gif
mean.gif

really its that bad

nike just has to do away with release dates

i hope the nypd gives 21mercer a big and i mean big ticket for this
mean.gif

the hell with these mitten *** shoes

but i really could see resell being very high if you really want to cash out on a shoe like this you have to sit on it

i dont do that anymore
not worth it

beside your the one who don't have to camp with your "accountant connect" lol

Last edited:
ANYBODY WHO ORDERED FROM JUST DON GET TRACKING NUMBER YET FOR THE SHOES? THE LAST EMAIL I RECEIVED STATED THAT THE SHOES WOULD SHIP BEFORE RELEASE DAY AND THEY'VE ALREADY PULLED THE FUNDS FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT.
email stated before or by the 31st...

But i havent received Tracking yet either

Can I just give some of you in this thread that claim you have the "KNOW" on every release, the "Oh these won't be limited to 800" this...Like really some of you just talk to talk and don't know s h ! t. So my pair that I thought I was getting from BNYLA has been deaded. Just called my sales associates and he told me like someone else stated they only got 18 pairs and are already sold. So it's a wrap. I peeped some other store one of you guys posted a picture of the 1 of each size size run and saw a few like "Yeah after the employees got the rest" Nah I doubt it. These are super limited and the 800 number probably is indeed true considering the pairs at Just Don's RSVP shop were numbered. I can't speak for the other shops getting them but as a frequent buyer at Barney's NY it's fair to say those that copped have the bread to spend 10 x's the amount on these and do it often so it's no question resale is looking to be over a $1000 on these. I don't know what were the numbers on the Black Patent Leather Gold Jordan 1s but resale was a easy $1500 or better these days. Mind you from what I understand these were made in Italy so the quality is high end so expect to pay that. Too bad for me as I'm SOL. :smh:
View media item 1376291

Can I just give some of you in this thread that claim you have the "KNOW" on every release, the "Oh these won't be limited to 800" this...Like really some of you just talk to talk and don't know s h ! t. So my pair that I thought I was getting from BNYLA has been deaded. Just called my sales associates and he told me like someone else stated they only got 18 pairs and are already sold. So it's a wrap. I peeped some other store one of you guys posted a picture of the 1 of each size size run and saw a few like "Yeah after the employees got the rest" Nah I doubt it. These are super limited and the 800 number probably is indeed true considering the pairs at Just Don's RSVP shop were numbered. I can't speak for the other shops getting them but as a frequent buyer at Barney's NY it's fair to say those that copped have the bread to spend 10 x's the amount on these and do it often so it's no question resale is looking to be over a $1000 on these. I don't know what were the numbers on the Black Patent Leather Gold Jordan 1s but resale was a easy $1500 or better these days. Mind you from what I understand these were made in Italy so the quality is high end so expect to pay that. Too bad for me as I'm SOL.
mean.gif
Realest post in this thread, repped 

For all my chicago peeps:

Just spent an hour in wicker park between RSVP and St. Alf's. Alf's is doing a raffle for 1 size run and not allowing you to ask for your size on the ticket (so pretty much like camping, first called get first choice on size). RSVP were very friendly and admitted they were only receiving 2-3 size runs FCFS (Camping starting tomorrow at 7pm, nobody is camping there right now). Also was told by them that the majority of pairs will be on JUSTDON.COM and EUROPE! Good luck tomorrow to all my broskis trying to cop to rock! Did a lil prayer for my size 13, hope this helped a bit

So where's the people saying these wouldn't be limited cuz of UNKNWN's "phone order" they're never gonna have?

roll.gif

ANYBODY WHO ORDERED FROM JUST DON GET TRACKING NUMBER YET FOR THE SHOES? THE LAST EMAIL I RECEIVED STATED THAT THE SHOES WOULD SHIP BEFORE RELEASE DAY AND THEY'VE ALREADY PULLED THE FUNDS FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT.
email stated before or by the 31st...
But i havent received Tracking yet either

I HAVE TRACKING NUMBER FOR THE HAT AND WELL CUSTOMER SERVICE FINALLY GOT BACK ON THE EMAIL I SENT AND THEY SAID THE SHOES WOULD POSSIBLY BE SHIPPING WITH THE HAT.

Back
Top Bottom