Just Don x Air Jordan 2

My closet is full of SBs that were obtained on a heavy discount. 

Copping shoes for under $50>>>>>
I have 13 pairs of Dunk SBs, I just like the more simple dunks.

I agree, what you guys have to understand is many of us new nike talk members have been buying and wearing Jordan since the 80's - til present. Just because we weren't part of NT since the beginning doesn't mean we don't love shoes, and haven't been rocking them for just as long as many of you.
Lol this. I may be a member since 2013 but I have been purchasing/collecting my own sneakers since 05 when I graduated high school.

I have 13 pairs of Dunk SBs, I just like the more simple dunks.

Lol this. I may be a member since 2013 but I have been purchasing/collecting my own sneakers since 05 when I graduated high school.
Yep. Exactly why I came at dude earlier for taking shots at new members. NTers gotta get it out of their head that Niketalk represents a very small portion of this sneaker culture

Shout out to all the dudes that didn't try on basket4ballers

I didn't get a pair, so it doesn't matter. lol

hanon checkout procedure is very tricky..cant figure it out

footpatrol was cool..they released 30seconds prior to release..seems they had 1 shoe i each size they closed down shop fast

Is there any chance of NDC or Nikelab doing a surprise release? I remember last year they said they would schedule their failed restock, then they did the restock randomly, breaking their promise. could see something similar for this release
damn son they pinky promised you and then did the opposite? 

MONSTERS!

What in the world
Rule 1. of the Shoe game 
nerd.gif
 I see youre down over at state college huh. Thought there were no heads over here

Back
Top Bottom