Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Almost had the trade I wanted these or the blue dons and psny xii for my yeezy 750 but he seems to be backing out

would any one do a straight up trade for their beach/cream dons for any pair of yeezys?

to be honest it seems like the pack thing is imminent.

a lot of the celebs and rappers are getting seeded the pack.. the only picture we've seen of someone with just the shoes was some guy off of IG a few pages back.. in his comments he stated that his pair was an "early sample"..

i think the biggest question is what the price point of the back is going to come in at..

I may eat my own words. This guy was seeded a pair from MJ's son. Looks like a regular box. Kinda weird.

View media item 1861360

Jordans son didnt give him those. He just @ him

oh, son was trolling? i didn't know/wasn't sure lol :smh:

seemed plausible considering the regular black jordan box and the fact he was in chicago.. trophy room is opening there soon too.

oh, son was trolling? i didn't know/wasn't sure lol
mean.gif

seemed plausible considering the regular black jordan box and the fact he was in chicago.. trophy room is opening there soon too.
honesty, i really dont know.  just seems weird that he @ j23app, jordans son and balt sneakershow....

so the ig he said he got em from was selling pairs in hand for $850 shipped, thats not that bad esp. if retail is the rumored $700

so the ig he said he got em from was selling pairs in hand for $850 shipped, thats not that bad esp. if retail is the rumored $700

makes me feel like they will be cheaper than 700 tbh.. it's a good price to drop bread early.. but still high nonetheless

There seem to be more people getting these early vs how the Blues were.

makes me feel like there will be a lot more than the first..

this dude kinda gettin on my nerves with his post[emoji]128530[/emoji]
I saw that too. Took it with a grain of salt. More early pairs been popping up here and there, pretty sure I barely saw any blue pairs available early. Next few weeks  are gonna be interesting. 

View media item 1863258 this dude kinda gettin on my nerves with his post[emoji]128530[/emoji]

he just tryin to sell thrm pairs hr got

in a nutshell.. :smh:

he's just trying to justify the 2k price he's selling for.. to be honest some of his points work against him---yes a lot of celebs have these early.. some of the same celebs are also seeded GRs and other QS/"Limited GR" releases as well...and yes, some of those celebs never post early grabs of what we would deem "hard to grab releases".. No hate to Yo Gotti, but when have you seen bro post something "early" that was extremely difficult to grab (i.e. - Frags) lol??

These are just my thoughts.. i could very well be wrong too but I don't think availability will be much of an issue, but the price may very well be..

in a nutshell..
mean.gif

he's just trying to justify the 2k price he's selling for.. to be honest some of his points work against him---yes a lot of celebs have these early.. some of the same celebs are also seeded GRs and other QS/"Limited GR" releases as well...and yes, some of those celebs never post early grabs of what we would deem "hard to grab releases".. No hate to Yo Gotti, but when have you seen bro post something "early" that was extremely difficult to grab (i.e. - Frags) lol??

These are just my thoughts.. i could very well be wrong too but I don't think availability will be much of an issue, but the price may very well be..
Plenty of people selling for $800 right now.

He's just a tool.

He had me do all this just to flake smh [ATTACHMENT=11040]Screenshot_2016-01-10-15-06-22.png (425k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Of course he's gonna call em limited so he can get money

Balt did the same thing when he had cyber Monday in size 14 a month early trying to flip for $450 :rofl:

Called him out and dude called me an idiot lololil

What would be the best way of going about getting a 14? Waiting for the NDC drop or are there other avenues I can take?

Back
Top Bottom