Just Don x Air Jordan 2

.... but it's still gonna sell out lol. 

without a doubt..

all it's going to take is for ONE person to find someone thirsty enough to pay 25-75% over the tagged price and others will cop in hopes of making the same..

MTM pack perfect example.. if that pack wasn't limited there would've been plenty sitting.. there was only a small group of people willing to pay 700 that included a XX9 lol

I'm close to 100% out at this point. $650-$700 for non-designer kicks just doesn't make sense to me.

Man, I'm sure there will be a shoe only release...... There has to be [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:
Really Wanted to wear the ish outta these, but at 700 retail I can't do it! I have designer kicks that were more but something about paying 700 for some 2s scares me lol

Don't wanna bust anyone's bubble that still wishing for the shoe only release, but JB just confirmed the pack

@BorROMEO574 Good Q. The Jordan x Just Don collection drops as a pack with the kicks and hat on 1/30. Stay tuned for more launch details.
— Jordan (@Jumpman23) January 14, 2016

Last edited:
JB tired of retail money...slowly working into that resale market lol

Resellers and hypebeast will still eat up the inventory on this pack like starving piranhas hoping to flip for a couple hundred+ profit based off blue prices alone...

Going to the XXX unveiling tomorrow in the Chi. Not sure if we'll get a shot at these tomorrow. Information seems to be changing a lot from my insider.

It appears that Jordan Brand will continue their luxury releases into 2015, and here is the first look at the Air Jordan 2 “Quilted Blue” colorway.

As of right now there is no exact release date set for the “Quilted Blue” Air Jordan 2, but check out the photos below and let us know what you guys think in the comments section.

This Air Jordan 2 “Quilted Blue” features a full Blue leather upper, leather interior, suede tongues, waxed laces and Gold lace tips. The shoe is just one of many that are scheduled for Jordan Brand’s 30th Anniversary next year.

Just Don x Air Jordan 2
Varsity Royal/Metallic Gold-University Red
717170-405
January 31, 2015

View media item 1274191  

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-2-quilted-blue-30th-anniversary-2015/

Don C x Air Jordan 2
Beach/Metallic Gold-University Red
834825-250
January 30, 2016
$275

swoosh discount or na
Id call in a favor asap if this happened... 

not like id get them in cart anyway tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I still have hope that these will not be more than $450 for the pack.  The  blue Dons were $350!  there’s no way Nike is gonna charge an additional $350 for a hat.  NO WAY, right???

Back
Top Bottom