Just Don x Air Jordan 2

anyone cart a GS size yet?
Check ya' PM's bruh! Making a dude lose sleep over here, lol 
smokin.gif

for those that are skeptical about the raffle process, dont be. i entered once (i only ever enter once, 1 nike account = 1 entry) and won this time. i have definitely lost many others. just enter for the next pair that uses this process and your luck might change.
I've entered for almost all of them since they started this for the Bordeaux 7 release last summer and I've never been able to snag a pair.

I received an email from Discover Card saying they prevented some fraud. So I logged in and they declined Nike. This sucks!

[thread="612593"]Why do people come in here to simply post that they copped? Unless they plan on ooping who actually cares? [/thread]

I care. It's reassuring to know that my NT Fam out here cooking. I appreciate it and I encourage every winner to screen shot it and post it. We're all in this together, I'm glad at least some of us made it to the Promise Land.

I forgot I just signed up on here.  But yeah got that L email also.  I'm willing to give them my money but they just don't want it.  

Just got both of my L emails from Nike. Really hoping to cook o JustDon i really want these! Any idea of the just don release time?

Got a 13.5 pair two hours ago at Nike Europe. Someone canceled and i got it instantly.

Last edited:
As a few stated, $650+ saved, but $220+ ready for the NA WC4's :pimp:

Congrats to all who won on the Men and Gradeschool sizes.

Got my Ticket to the L train just now. It's all for the best since I'm trying to get a new car this upcoming week. I'm then proceeding to get the Blue Dons and white/cement 4s after that

i wonder how many were actually released nike might just be great marketers lol
straight jedi mind trick

They are testing the waters. Nike has some of the best marketing ever seen in any industry. If these collabs keep doing well it won't be long before $400-$1000 Jordans become a normal thing. They've seen what people are willing to drop on the resale market esp on collabs. They are not going to leave money on the table. As far as regular retros sitting this has more to do with resellers getting spoiled with larger profits from limited releases rather than wasting time getting rid of ********s of GRs. Since they don't feel like wasting their time with GRs with a lower profit margin now that they all cost $190-220, this has led to shoes sitting and becoming less desirable since they are easy to get. At least with sneakers people have a chance to get anything they want even if it's a long shot. With concert/sports tickets ticketmaster and brokers work together and have been ripping people off for decades now. Good seats are usually never even available for face value at all for any popular event. Nothing sells out in seconds or minutes without backdoor or automated activity. It's just not possible. On Wall St. high frequency trading is the equivalent of the sneaker bot. Everything is rigged. Sorry for going off topic.

anyone have experience with UNKWN? How long do you have to purchase after you receive the "Request Received" email?

Back
Top Bottom