Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Im saying that more because I have such bad luck. I was gone for 3 minutes when they restocked the first time. :lol:  But they are probably still cancelling some orders so those will pop back up eventually Im guessing 
yea got you. Ill probably check my computer time to time but I'm not going to camp on my computer for it

no tax for me in, just high shipping
I needed that 11  
frown.gif
 lol
me2 bro, me2

You boys are a little wild paying $700 retail for a pair of 2's—the hat does not justify the price. 
You can't be too surprised. Make it limited, throw some hype on it, and it fly off the shelves. I look forward to JB/Don C putting a hat, jacket, and kicks in one pack to justify charging $1,000. Spoiler alert: it'll still sell out.

You can't be too surprised. Make it limited, throw some hype on it, and it fly off the shelves. I look forward to JB/Don C putting a hat, jacket, and kicks in one pack to justify charging $1,000. Spoiler alert: it'll still sell out.

Sounds about right...The jacket was 300...plus 650 for the shoes/hat is 950...add another 50$ for the JB bundle convenience tax and ur right on the money [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Fwiw i copped the bomber but took L's all day on the kicks..anybody seen it in person yet?

You boys are a little wild paying $700 retail for a pair of 2's—the hat does not justify the price. 
what most people are failing to realize is that 'some' Jordans aren't made for everybody, if you understand what I'm saying.

these were catered towards a certain market.  it just so happens that alot of people wanted them, who really can't afford them

just like LV, Gucci, Giuseppe...those brands are for a certain level of folks and they don't feel bad about charging what they charge.

same with these Dons

One cancelled , weird cause they said my card couldn't be authorized but I got two authorizations

Shout out to all my homie here:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...r-Michael-Jordans-Latest-Kicks-366987611.html

3 days in line for a $400 profit.   The equivalent of making  $5.55 per hour

View media item 1891033

Do you work 24 hours a day you idiot??? Do you get to sit down and use your phone and chill with friends on the job as well?

People who say this genuinely annoy me for not using their head. I didn't camp out and I wouldn't have either, but cmon stop trying to be a smartass and making such a stupid claim.

Last edited:

From the flagship store though. I thought they would have at least 500 pairs.
Crazy part is though.. is that they made roughly $182k on JustDon.com in 1 minute while we all sat here all day to give our money away to them and some turned up with nothing. So in the end we're all either losing money and/or time. Im slowly falling back on kicks... I honestly would have been happier to get the Adidas earlier today but my mind may change when my Dons are delivered and in hand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom