Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I bought two pairs with one card got shipping confirmation for the first order, bought another one with my wife can didn't receive any shipping for that, but I was charged for them.

Whose still waiting for nike.ca lol... these guys are loaft af. Been almost 1 week when I placed my order.
same here. 

I got in tomorrow for the SNKRS event...hope they limit each time slot and leave OVOs, JD's and whatever else for everyone.

Love that it's Credit card only.
I also think they won't sell any OVO's until Saturday/Sunday. I think they did the same thing last year by not letting any slots on Thurs-Fri buy the Chromeposites. Then on Saturday-Sunday, it was available at some random time slot. 

Wore my JDs for a few hours over the weekend. Luxuriously comfortable. It's like walking on plush leather sofas! Just put in for the 32SS restock raffle to cop a sz 10.5 and a GS 7. If I cop will probably let those go for the low.

No refund or cancellation (if JD even updates it) yet. I got to say I never waited this long for shipping confirmation in my life lol

I got my shipping confirmation yesterday from JD and they're arriving today. Dat 1 day shipping from Anaheim to SD doh :smokin

JD's just landed at the crib
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom