Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Those still waiting for ship emails just track by reference on Fedex.com, use your order number and search ship dates from Monday to today.

If nothing shows up you order is still processing.
this works, they printed a label but haven't actually shipped it yet

Those still waiting for ship emails just track by reference on Fedex.com, use your order number and search ship dates from Monday to today.

Repped! Learned a new trick today. Looks like my pair will (hopefully) get here on Tuesday.

They did a nice job packaging the shoes. My shoe box was covered in a paper wrapping.

I did this last night and discovered nothing. I gave it a go today and it says my label was created yesterday...should be here Saturday...:nthat:

Last edited:
Got shipping confirmation email today. Looked up fedex tracking # and it says shipping info sent to Fedex on Monday....sounds like Just Don is just slow right now.

they needa stop with all that wrapping, just put my shoes in a damn box and slap that shipping sticker on 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom