Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Don C got all this money and his shipping & handling is [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]. At least refund shipping charges for the delay

so this just released here in DUbai UAE on only one Nike shop

SRP was 2999 AED

Approx 825 USD

how much was srp in US?

even with the 825 USD this was sold out here in DUbai UAE

Cant drop that much, I dont like the 2's

there were like 20 pairs

so this just released here in DUbai UAE on only one Nike shop

SRP was 2999 AED

Approx 825 USD

how much was srp in US?

even with the 825 USD this was sold out here in DUbai UAE

Cant drop that much, I dont like the 2's

there were like 20 pairs
$650 USD

checked my fedex delivery manager.. JD created a label on the 10th, however no email confirmation from them..  so 1-3..
anyone who have not recieved updates, open a fedex delivery manger acct.. it may show up in there

So just did a track by reference and it looks like they shipped yesterday afternoon, but haven't sent me the tracking number. Whatever, as long as they get to me. Glad I know what kind of service to expect with JD from now on.

[quote name="LameSoles" url="/t/612593/just-don-x-air-jordan-2-beach-cream-jan-30-2016/9330#post_25170715]
[/quote]

635515964280865297-8886480_michaelscott10.gif

See ya

Last edited:
It looks like JD did not care about their 1 per household limit policy. I bought two pairs off the same credit card sent to the same address, and I just got shipping confirmation for both. 

It looks like JD did not care about their 1 per household limit policy. I bought two pairs off the same credit card sent to the same address, and I just got shipping confirmation for both. 
Smh God knows I can't even get confirmation for one pair

Actually emailed them to cancel my order due to the hefty forwarding costs but just received the shipment confirmation. :S

Back
Top Bottom