Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Wow! :lol:

Doesn't look good for me then.. I ordered on Monday and all I have is an order confirmation and a posted charge on my account. :nerd:

I don't know if you still need to, but contact them and ask to see what's up. You might need to fill out an authorization form like during the original release/restock.

Wow! :lol:

Doesn't look good for me then.. I ordered on Monday and all I have is an order confirmation and a posted charge on my account. :nerd:
Yeah, found out warehouse is like 40 minutes away but still amazed at the speed of processing and shipping out.

When I bought from them the second restock they took forever to ship
Restock after initial drop? Missed that one because was too busy wasting my time because no chance in getting, but trying to cop the Nice Kicks NMDs. Glad I hit this restock, though I had just bought a pair this past week for a bit over retail.

Restock after initial drop? Missed that one because was too busy wasting my time because no chance in getting, but trying to cop the Nice Kicks NMDs. Glad I hit this restock, though I had just bought a pair this past week for a bit over retail.

Yes was that day, was trying for those NMD also and fail. But copped 3 pairs of dons

Missed the restock congrats everyone that copped . I'll pay over retail for a sz 13

Really wish I went for the blues. I've thought about paying resell but there's so many good fakes out there. Can't chance it for $1,200.

I received order confirmation on 2nd restock but no shipping email so looked into my cc account and they returned the funds! any experience this too??

No cancellation email to confirm this so i emailed them ...

Back
Top Bottom