Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I'd prefer to pay that 700 rather then 725 for the hat, it ain't even worth that much :lol:

Fair enough. Now jump in your stash and send over that size 13 bruh
laugh.gif

These are hitting random Clearance stores as well. Definitely not many, and don't expect to luck up on them either. They are re-seller/employee bait (which can be one in the same). My boy lucked up on one pair today for 94 dollars total. MEN sizes and there was a sale today.
Proof?

in Memphis. I use to work for the Clearance store years ago. Got so many exclusives from there, even SBs and non- Jordan stuff and apparel. Got the Kobe 7 All Star in a B-Grade (nothing B-grade about it) almost two years after the drop. The store in Lebanon (Nashville) gets ridiculous stuff as well from time to time. You just will never see it unless you're in there all the time. Plus managers do some shady stuff from time to time. Just take my word for it bro. Have no reason to lie.

in Memphis. I use to work for the Clearance store years ago. Got so many exclusives from there, even SBs and non- Jordan stuff and apparel. Got the Kobe 7 All Star in a B-Grade (nothing B-grade about it) almost two years after the drop. The store in Lebanon (Nashville) gets ridiculous stuff as well from time to time. You just will never see it unless you're in there all the time. Plus managers do some shady stuff from time to time. Just take my word for it bro. Have no reason to lie.
I work at the Alabama factory store, so those stores are in my region so we can stock locate. 

Alright just bought another pair for $720. Let's see how it goes this time

Dude I think you bought mine first. Size 13? It failed authentication because I didn't include the hat and pin - the listing never explicitly mentioned that and they admitted to a "mia culpa" on the ambiguity behind the sneakers vs the entire box set. Waste of shipping. DM me if you want to go through direct channels.

Alright just bought another pair for $720. Let's see how it goes this time

Dude I think you bought mine first. Size 13? It failed authentication because I didn't include the hat and pin - the listing never explicitly mentioned that and they admitted to a "mia culpa" on the ambiguity behind the sneakers vs the entire box set. Waste of shipping. DM me if you want to go through direct channels.
For that price I wanted the full set so I guess it's good that they flagged it. It's all good I just bought a DS set for $720 yesterday.

These are straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Even with the stupid hat., between the box, the quality and the underrated silhouette, this may still be my JB release of the year so far.

I new to the forum, got into a fight with my girl and she cut my laces...

Does anyone know where I can get new Beach Just don 2 laces from (already tried ebay)

You tryna replace shoe strings you need to replace your girl b. Shorty can't be violating like that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom