Just Don x Air Jordan 2

My pair is in transit now from FedEx. I got the friends and family link on Thursday and was able to purchase then
but you didn't share here so Booo you!!! 
laugh.gif

DAAAAAAMMMNNN. Just Don website IS TRIPPIN..... 3 days to process an order PLUS another 5 days for FedEx to ship to home... wth? Anybody have experience ordering from them before?

Yeah, it'll come sooner than that. I placed my order Thursday at 7pm and mine were picked up by FedEx same day and shipped. All depends on when the orders are picked up / time of day etc. mine should be here Tuesday, they are coming from LA

size 8-14 was available, but couldn't check inventory numbers. I got on it late so 8 and 8.5 were gone, which are the sizes I need lol

Last edited:
but you didn't share here so Booo you!!! :lol:

Hahaha. It's just an individual one use only link sent to friends and family. Doesn't allow you to change sizes or anything, they know what size you are asking for prior to sending it. So once u get the email u just put in your CC and everything is done. Shoes in cart in your size with the addy already stored and saved.

Last edited:
goat. highest was 1300 so I listed them at 1200 and there was an offer for 1100 and within minutes...sold.

We in L.A. so they better ship Monday. 

Can't Seem To Find A 9.5 Or 10 ANYWHERE..... Anything Smaller Than 11 In Fact :nerd:

Something Ain't Right

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom