Just Don x Air Jordan 2

but not everyone got cancelled tho 
nerd.gif
Still nothing here 
nerd.gif

my friend still not cancelled too.

Thats probably a generic answer to reply to those asking about why their order cancellation. If Bishop got his online even tho it was F&F, he still checked out from justdon.com so therefore men sizes were "online"

Thats probably a generic answer to reply to those asking about why their order cancellation. If Bishop got his online even tho it was F&F, he still checked out from justdon.com so therefore men sizes were "online"
Very true

Not really the same thing.

Why not just send out one email to everyone who placed an order instead emailing people in waves. Get all this over with already.

lol, after don c saw these goat prices....he prolly determined to cancel all mens orders and sell them on goat himself for 1k a pop :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Just got my last cancel from my earliest order. That "14 business days" refund better be just a boilerplate response or estimate. :smh:

Last edited:
If you break the rules, there will be consequences. 

For example, if you (1) sell and ship us a used pair of sneakers, (2) sell and ship us sneakers that aren’t authentic (fakes) or don’t exactly match the shoes that were described on StockX in any way (like send us different sneakers or a different size or an empty box, etc.), or (3) fail to ship the sneakers you sold to us within 2 business days (flake), we will charge you a service fee equal to 15% of the transaction price. You may also be charged additional amounts, as determined in StockX’s discretion, including the cost of a replacement, coupons and gift certificates provided to the buyer, reprinting fees incurred by StockX, rerouting charges imposed by carriers, and refunds to the buyer. 

StockX has no obligation to return items that do not conform to the description (including, without limitation, that the item is not new and unworn, is not the correct identified size, or does not include the original box), or are counterfeit (in which case, StockX may turn those items over to the proper authorities) at your cost. You agreed to this when you set up your account. You don’t want us to do that. So, don’t break the rules.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom